Does anyone else ever think of Christopher Walken when hearing Lars speak? Since Lars is always doing interviews, I've noticed this more, especially with his age. Their accents are strangely similar. They also kinda look similar in some ways.

Quote by rancidryan
Do they come with heroin because I heard thats the only reason Dave Mustaine used them

"The power of the riff compels me"
Bury Me In Smoke
Last edited by Flying Afros at Sep 8, 2008,
i'd say Metallica thread but i really don't think it even deserves that. i mean, really....so what?
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
Quote by The Evil Hat
i'd say Metallica thread but i really don't think it even deserves that. i mean, really....so what?

No need to be an ass. I was just sharing my thoughts.
Quote by rancidryan
Do they come with heroin because I heard thats the only reason Dave Mustaine used them

Bury Me In Smoke
yea I definately see where you're coming from they look hella alike, especially in those photos
The Real Deal Holyfield
when i first saw that first pic i thought you were just showing off a photoshop job you did where you took chirstopher walken and made him look more like lars.
Quote by Cjk10000
Who is Lar?

Why are you in the metal forum?
Quote by rancidryan

Bury Me In Smoke
Quote by Flying Afros

I'm having trouble understanding who Lar is too. Should I leave the Metal Forum?
Quote by Flying Afros

Wow, you're retarded.

Quote by mexicanmidget88
metalcore is metal, just with more brutality

Quote by Guns 'N' Maiden

Brandon Small Is An Amazing Guitarist and Glen Benton Is One Of The Best Drummers I've Ever Seen

R.I.P. George Carlin

May 12, 1937 - June 22, 2008