hey, ive recently been interested in a bugera 333xl 212 combo or a peavy xxx 212 combo used.

both are great hardrock/metal amps yet i REALLY wana hook up a head that will work greatly with cleans and blues sounds.

is it possible for me to hook a head like that to a combo amp?

this may be a NOOB question but really, ive only been playing for 3 years and started really getting into gear.
schecter hellraiser c-1 fr
GAS list...
Mesa roadster with 2/12 recto cab
PGM 301
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels
Why not just get a combo that has decent cleans and can pull off a blues tone and get an OD to push it into the heavier territories - I'm assuming that's why you are looking into the XXX and the 333xl?
yea kinda. i really need ta get sum good tones tho. ive been stuck with my vox valvetronix for a while and aprove of it but still need the upgrade to an all-tube amp that i would need ta take care of.

like i would just love to have a really nice amp that i truely respect on top of my new schecter. and the EMG's will only sound perfect if i had that true tube amp instead of a hybrid vox
schecter hellraiser c-1 fr
GAS list...
Mesa roadster with 2/12 recto cab
PGM 301
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels
do you mean you already have a combo and want to hook a head up to that?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?