So i know the amount of people here from this area is probably quite small..But you guys are my last resort. I live near the Dayton area of Ohio, and i have ran out of places to hang out at. A friend of mine and i were trying to think of what to do, but we came up empty. The only things around here to actually do stuff at are malls and a couple of crappy "teen clubs". We would just go to a normal club, buti 'm not 18 yet. Anyone know of anything cool to do around here? I googled, so stfu.
Quote by Commodity
drugs

Meh, no thanks. I woud do a joint here and there if i had the opprotunity to, but that's it.
Quote by Okeefe Is Legit
walk

Like don't stop anywhere to hang out, just walk

That's what we've ended up doing the past few times that we've hung out..That just gets boring too after a while.

I'm the type of person that doesn't mind sitting around and chilling..but that just gets old after a while, you know?
Quote by Spamwise
That's what we've ended up doing the past few times that we've hung out..That just gets boring too after a while.

I'm the type of person that doesn't mind sitting around and chilling..but that just gets old after a while, you know?

I got ya.

try to build like a treehouse or something
Quote by Okeefe Is Legit
I got ya.

try to build like a treehouse or something

The only trees we have in my yard are shorter than i am.
Quote by Okeefe Is Legit
walk

Like don't stop anywhere to hang out, just walk

Nailsea probably has even less to do in it than there
Me and my mates end up walking around a lot, we've never really got bored of it
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Looking for a guitar player in the Dayton area, close to the east side. I play mostly country and classic southern rock.
Harold Creekmore