Based on my face's shape/size and the way I look, which piercing do you think would look best on me? I'm hoping for another lobe (right ear), a cartilage, or an eyebrow. Oh, maybe even a lip/snakebites?

And once you've picked something, how do I convince my parents to let me get said piercing? My dad is already fine with my eyebrow (it's just mom who needs the persuasion), but neither of them like the ear idea.

Edit: Serious answers only...come on guys. I know there are some helpful pit monkeys out there...
Last edited by Royal Celebi at Sep 9, 2008,
Personally i think piercings are retard and made for attention *****s but yea
you can fck up you guys if you get a mouth related piercing.
Quote by Stress Cow
You know you're fucked up when the pit thinks you're a sick bastard.
Quote by guitarnoobie
Get a Prince Albert.

Ew. Fuck that.

Quote by Okeefe Is Legit

Get a medusa

I'd prefer a labret, tbh.

Quote by theocao

Personally i think piercings are retard and made for attention *****s but yea
you can fck up you guys if you get a mouth related piercing.

Understandable. But what do you mean about the bolded? I don't understand.
Get whatever you think would look good.
Quote by atr5557
i just got the boss mt-2 metal zone pedal today. i got the adapter for it but how do i know if its charging?
I looked at your pictures, and really i'm not sure if piercings would work on you. I dont' mean that as an insult or anything, I think that I'm the same way..
Quote by b00m_
Get whatever you think would look good.

That's the obvious answer, I just can't decide. And I need help convincing.

Quote by Spamwise

I looked at your pictures, and really i'm not sure if piercings would work on you. I dont' mean that as an insult or anything, I think that I'm the same way..

That's quite understandable, although my dad says an eyebrow would look real good...
dude, first off, get your ears stretched. that always looks sweet.
second, i rekon an eyebrow piercing would look good on you.
third, im not convinced on the snake bites, but a single one in the middle of your bottom lip would look pretty sweet.
last thing, im a piercing nut, and have pierced all my mates, so i do have a fair idea what im on about, but if you want some really great answers, take it to the piercing thread buddy

Sanity is not statistical
Looking at your pics, I agree with Spamwise.

You don't really seem to suit things like snakebites, or plugs. I would go with an eyebrow if you had to have one, but again, I don't really think that would work on you.
Quote by atr5557
i just got the boss mt-2 metal zone pedal today. i got the adapter for it but how do i know if its charging?
Get both ears pierced if you REALLY want to get one.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by Low_End_Rocker
dude, first off, get your ears stretched. that always looks sweet.
second, i rekon an eyebrow piercing would look good on you.
third, im not convinced on the snake bites, but a single one in the middle of your bottom lip would look pretty sweet.
last thing, im a piercing nut, and have pierced all my mates, so i do have a fair idea what im on about, but if you want some really great answers, take it to the piercing thread buddy

My left ear is a 10g at the moment. I'm trying to sneak up an 8, possibly even a 6 (I have a pulling habit so I think I'm at an 6 already :rolleyes

Can I have a link for said thread?

Quote by b00m_

Looking at your pics, I agree with Spamwise.

You don't really seem to suit things like snakebites, or plugs. I would go with an eyebrow if you had to have one, but again, I don't really think that would work on you.

Alright. Thanks for the input.

Quote by darkstar2466

Get both ears pierced if you REALLY want to get one.

Now how do I get my parents to let me?
I'm kind of in the same situation. I wanna get my ears pierced but I don't know how my parents will react. I've asked my mum a few times and she's like "NO". But my brother got his ears pierced without telling my mum and when she saw it she was like "k, koo". So I've been thinking about just doing it without telling her and hoping she'll react the same way.

on topic: i don't think piercings will suit you. but you can try and see how it looks
"When I grow up, I wanna be a vampire bat"

Quote by Royal Celebi
Now how do I get my parents to let me?

Give them a logical explanation why you think you should get piercings and earrings. I don't know why you want them. You do.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
Give them a logical explanation why you think you should get piercings and earrings. I don't know why you want them. You do.

+2. We really don't know any information about this situation. Why don't they want you to get piercings?
Quote by toton1989
I'm kind of in the same situation. I wanna get my ears pierced but I don't know how my parents will react. I've asked my mum a few times and she's like "NO". But my brother got his ears pierced without telling my mum and when she saw it she was like "k, koo". So I've been thinking about just doing it without telling her and hoping she'll react the same way.

on topic: i don't think piercings will suit you. but you can try and see how it looks

Right. It will just heal up if I don't like it.

Quote by darkstar2466

Done already. They said "you said when you got your ear pierced you said 'This is all I want'." Of course, I was in 5th grade and had no idea that this world of piercing existed.

Quote by Spamwise
+2. We really don't know any information about this situation. Why don't they want you to get piercings?

Along with the above, they say that a psychiatrist can't have holes in his face (I want to go into the psychiatry field when I'm older).

Along with the above, they say that a psychiatrist can't have holes in his face (I want to go into the psychiatry field when I'm older).

This is probably true to some degree, but don't they know that the holes eventually heal?
Quote by darkstar2466

Yoo darkstar is that you? I'm diggin the cheek scars.

Quote by Spamwise

This is probably true to some degree, but don't they know that the holes eventually heal?

Yeah, but they say it'll be hard for me to get a job now (being 15).
No man. I don't want mah face to look like that.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by Royal Celebi
Ew. Fuck that.

I'd prefer a labret, tbh.

Understandable. But what do you mean about the bolded? I don't understand.

Snake bites can cause gum irritation causing the gum line to recede and make the teeth more week and sensitive.
Quote by Stress Cow
You know you're fucked up when the pit thinks you're a sick bastard.
Quote by darkstar2466

Hey that'll make picking your nose a lot easier.
"When I grow up, I wanna be a vampire bat"

Yeah, but they say it'll be hard for me to get a job now (being 15).

Well (this is coming from a 17 year old without piercings) it's hard enough to get anyway. I doubt places like mcdonalds or wendys would really care, if you want to work there
Quote by darkstar2466
No man. I don't want mah face to look like that.

Hah, o ok. How the hell does that kid shave >_>?

Quote by theocao

Snake bites can cause gum irritation causing the gum line to recede and make the teeth more week and sensitive.

Shit I don't need that.

Quote by toton1989

Hey that'll make picking your nose a lot easier.

Can you imagine waking up to a bug in there? xD

Quote by Spamwise

Well (this is coming from a 17 year old without piercings) it's hard enough to get anyway. I doubt places like mcdonalds or wendys would really care, if you want to work there

I hate the job market today. I applied to two places twice and neither place answered me.

Alright. Let's stay on topic, guys.
Spamwise, it's hard to recognize you with the new avatar. I didn't even know it was you until I saw the name.

Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
Spamwise, it's hard to recognize you with the new avatar. I didn't even know it was you until I saw the name.

Lol, I'm thinking of changing it again because I don't really listen to coldplay at all anymore. But i don't know. hah