This is a massive long-shot I know, but it's such a sick song that I'm so desperate to hear it again. I was in France recently on holiday and I was buying some new shoes in a skate shop and there was this French hip hop song on in the background. Stupidly, I didn't ask the guy who it was . I don't know much about it since I have no idea what the lyrics were (don't speak French) but I remember that about every 5 or so seconds the singer would make this "bleeeuuurggh" noise as if he'd seen a really disgusting looking girl or something and was fake-vomiting. It was such a cool song and I'm dying to find it, even though I know it's unlikely. Anyway, can anyone offer any help at all?
You are like a hurricane
There's calm in your eye.
And I'm gettin' blown away
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.
Ask webbtje. He's French.

Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
Ask webbtje. He's French.

Thanks .

I know that the chances of me ever finding it are very, very slim, but I liked it so much
You are like a hurricane
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.
But godspeed man, I hope you find your song.

I am more than familiar with the experience of not knowing the name of a song for many months.

Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
But godspeed man, I hope you find your song.

I am more than familiar with the experience of not knowing the name of a song for many months.

Thanks man

Yeah, it blows so hard
You are like a hurricane
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.
Quote by estranged_g_n_r
This is a massive long-shot I know, but it's such a sick song that I'm so desperate to hear it again. I was in France recently on holiday and I was buying some new shoes in a skate shop and there was this French hip hop song on in the background. Stupidly, I didn't ask the guy who it was . I don't know much about it since I have no idea what the lyrics were (don't speak French) but I remember that about every 5 or so seconds the singer would make this "bleeeuuurggh" noise as if he'd seen a really disgusting looking girl or something and was fake-vomiting. It was such a cool song and I'm dying to find it, even though I know it's unlikely. Anyway, can anyone offer any help at all?

Was it MC Solaar?
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
Quote by BigFatSandwich
Was it MC Solaar?

No idea , I guess I could check out some of his stuff and maybe see if it's similiar or something, thanks
You are like a hurricane
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.
Quote by estranged_g_n_r
No idea , I guess I could check out some of his stuff and maybe see if it's similiar or something, thanks

No problem. Let me know if I'm correct. I'll feel like such a ****ing musical genius if I am...
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
If you still can't find him, try going on myspace music and setting the browse criteria to 'hiphop' and 'france', just go down through the most popular people and see if you find it.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by BigFatSandwich
No problem. Let me know if I'm correct. I'll feel like such a ****ing musical genius if I am...

Yep, sure will . I'm getting some MC Solaar now so I should know soon .

Quote by rabidguitarist
If you still can't find him, try going on myspace music and setting the browse criteria to 'hiphop' and 'france', just go down through the most popular people and see if you find it.

You are like a hurricane
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.
Hahha.My french teacher played some MC Solaar for us today.XD
"This is Sierra-259, you got Spartans on the ground, sir. We're not going anywhere."

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
TC Electronics Nova Repeater
Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb