a myspace bulletin from think fast! records

Date: Sep 9, 2008 10:28 AM
Subject: AMBITIONS FINAL SHOW!
Body: As most of you have probably heard, Ambitions will be playing their final show on September 20th in Wallingford, Connecticut. We're really sad to see these guys go. Working with Ambitions on their debut EP was a real pleasure and take our word that in this business you can't say that about every band you work with! Ambitions were not only a very talented and refreshing band, but also genuine, down to earth people. The "Question" EP remains one of our favorite releases and we hope that as many of you as possible will make it out to their final show. To all the guys in Ambitions, especially Jeff, Jay, and John (who wrote and recorded "Question"), thank you.
Yeah, this is really, really old, but Ambitions is one of my favorite bands.

I'm going to their last show. Gonna be sick.

RIP
Old news.

I'm so mad I can't go to their last show. I used to see them all the time. The WamLeg is a pretty cool place (and really small).
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Old news is still terrible news
Sleeping with jessica alba isn't breaking edge
This is really too bad. I wish I had known earlier so I could make it out to a Mass date. These guys are great.
Quote by Manos15
Rumor has it this could lead to With Honor reforming. I hope so.

That would be pretty awesome. They did some reunion shows back in January I think.
With Honor > Ambitions.

I never ever liked Ambitions.
coming to terms with an inevitable death.
never really liked this band but i was listening to my recommendations on last.fm and a couple of their songs came on and they were pretty good actually.

whats the connection to with honor btw?
Quote by kryptonite22
never really liked this band but i was listening to my recommendations on last.fm and a couple of their songs came on and they were pretty good actually.

whats the connection to with honor btw?

With Honor members went on to form Ambitions.
coming to terms with an inevitable death.