Who's here from DA?

Just throwing the idea out there, but isn't it about time that DA UG'ers had collaboration?

Guitar themed of course

Well...otherwise...share some artwork, I'd love to meet some UGers that go on DA

http://j0nathank3y.deviantart.com/art/Living-Life-In-Colour-jkey-97448738

Heres something I completed yesterday...*above*
(slightly cream inspired)

post your DA profile URL here as well!
thanks - the thread hasn't really taken off as quickly as I wanted...it will come around

art in sound and physical combined can only be good things
I always look on there at the Photography, mainly 'Abstract & Surreal'.

I'd like to get into photography myself one day, as a hobby. But I can't afford a good camera, and don't know anything about taking good photographs.
Hey LordBishek, I took a look at your gallery, your acoustic is freakin awesome man!
I wanted to do something like that with my guitar, but it already has a cool finish

but does the ink rub off ?(I know its "permanent"...but still)

anyway, I'll watch you on DA...as soon as the system starts working again!
Quote by Jk3y
Hey LordBishek, I took a look at your gallery, your acoustic is freakin awesome man!
I wanted to do something like that with my guitar, but it already has a cool finish

but does the ink rub off ?(I know its "permanent"...but still)

anyway, I'll watch you on DA...as soon as the system starts working again!

Cheers man, it blurred a tiny bit because I kept getting my greasy mits on it, but that was the better part of a year ago. I guess I'm now just really careful where I put my hands, but I can't say I notice my carefuleness. I just took off the blurring "which was only in one place" with a little bit of glass paper, and now don't even look where my hands are when I pick up the guitar.

I'm going to do the same to my other two guitars, eventually, but hopefully, with something REALLY permanent, like enamel, and then a layer of varnish.

Kensai's dA is pretty awesome, but I'm not sure if he wants me to post the link here, so I;ll wait for him to turn up himself. Meanwhile, you'll have to be content with my shameless marketing.
Last edited by LordBishek at Sep 9, 2008,
Quote by reneeGHOUL

reneeGHOUL, we have a freakish amount in common, that we're both in Sydney Australia, I'm 15 (though my DA says 18) and you're 14

eh...anyway love your band logo, nice guitar and not sure if they're yours...but nice eyes

PS- sorry if you're freaked now
Quote by LordBishek

Cheers man, it blurred a tiny bit because I kept getting my greasy mits on it, but that was the better part of a year ago. I guess I'm now just really careful where I put my hands, but I can't say I notice my carefuleness. I just took off the blurring "which was only in one place" with a little bit of glass paper, and now don't even look where my hands are when I pick up the guitar.

I'm going to do the same to my other two guitars, eventually, but hopefully, with something REALLY permanent, like enamel, and then a layer of varnish.

Kensai's dA is pretty awesome, but I'm not sure if he wants me to post the link here, so I;ll wait for him to turn up himself. Meanwhile, you'll have to be content with my shameless marketing.

Guess you should plan that carefully, that's something you really don't want to screw up

You should use a cheap guitar first...anyway if you ever get 'round to it - we want pics
wooah.
im not freaked out.

where 'bouts in syndey are you?

lol, they're not my eyes though.
i just search them, and manipulate them.
Quote by Jk3y
Guess you should plan that carefully, that's something you really don't want to screw up

You should use a cheap guitar first...anyway if you ever get 'round to it - we want pics

I'll definitely put some up if I do get round it!
Quote by reneeGHOUL
wooah.
im not freaked out.

where 'bouts in syndey are you?

lol, they're not my eyes though.
i just search them, and manipulate them.

not sure if its a great idea to put it on the internet...especially the pit!
but whatever...I live in Carlingford

and you?
DeviantArt is the dog's anus. I refuse to hang around in an extremely slow site overloaded with pathetic reproductions of anime figures, while people give me bad criticism.

You should join myartspace. Here's a link to mine.

John Pearson

And the ol' D grade art project.

a la mode, a la mort
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist
DeviantArt is the dog's anus. I refuse to hang around in an extremely slow site overloaded with pathetic reproductions of anime figures, while people give me bad criticism.

John Pearson

a la mode, a la mort

Ha! Myartspace!

Homo!

EDIT: Actually, that's pretty awesome
Quote by Jk3y
not sure if its a great idea to put it on the internet...especially the pit!
but whatever...I live in Carlingford

and you?

bankstown LOL
Quote by rabidguitarist

John Pearson

a la mode, a la mort

Well on average, people don't get many bad comments, and I looked at your art, hard to think you'd get any - however theres lots to love about DA...although I gotta agree with you on that anime thing...its alright if done well, but too often it isn't

anyway I prob won't switch to myartspace as I love DA too much (atm) but thanks for the use of "dog's anus" - it shall be used more frequently now
Quote by LordBishek

Ha! Myartspace!

Homo!

Yes, it's extremely homosexual when you realise that I made friends with this guy on there.

And this guy on DA.

VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by reneeGHOUL
bankstown LOL

wow, thats next to parra, right?

scary close! well I just hope I never met you lol
Quote by Jk3y
wow, thats next to parra, right?

scary close! well I just hope I never met you lol

that would be weird..

eh,
ill watch you,
once da's off read only mode.
Quote by rabidguitarist
Yes, it's extremely homosexual when you realise that I made friends with this guy on there.

I can't even see what that is man, it looks like a stop sequence of a WWE match.
And I was only joking
Yeah, dA is for nubs. I used to be a member of that site, I left because it's full of fucking retards who gladly fellate you for a poorly drawn 'manga' pic.
Quote by Horlicks
Yeah, dA is for nubs. I used to be a member of that site, I left because it's full of fucking retards who gladly fellate you for a poorly drawn 'manga' pic.

Man, I really hate Manga.
Check my signature. If you like Madness, I've made an incredible wallpaper just for you! Be sure to comment...
Quote by LordBishek

http://kjellsai.deviantart.com/
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
uh, no one has posted here in a while, but there's no point making a new one about DA.
Jk3y and LordBishek, I've looked at your profiles, and they're great

I don't have any guitar related deviations as such, but my profile is

http://raaaker.deviantart.com/

I decided to have something different to Rokeman, then later on discovered there's someone on Deviantart with a profile called Rokeman anyway. go figure.
Sweeeet. Other deviants. I'm in fact just about to post a custom acoustic up there.

I have everything from photomanips to some humorous literature to album covers. Ok that's all I have, but there's going to be more I swear.

meakel.deviantart.com