Well, I need help with my art assignment.
Well Im not sure how to Start it?
What i have to do is, I have to Find 5 artworks(which i have)
So This is what It says to do...
"Title page identifying the artist and artworks being researched.
How should i start it?

Thanks....
say who the artist is like their name where they were born etc, then write the names of the pictures, when they were painted/drawn and what you like about them

well thats what we had to do for something similar here

edi: start by saying who the arists are methinks
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
or.. maybe add what inspired the artists to draw them??
Sig.

After "bio class" did you and your classmates organize a "Celebrity Skateboard Tournament" to save your beloved "Rec Center" where "Coach Anderson" taught you how to become men?
Quote by boj
or.. maybe add what inspired the artists to draw them??

yeah that too
i'm gonna fail art and i need at least a B

wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
I can send you a copy of a similar assignment i did. Its got lots of typos but i got 29/30 for it so yeh im in a giving mood.
i think its more simple, just put names and name of artwork

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']Just give up, because Callo just destroyed you.
Quote by daytripper75
if i am not pooping, i stand to pee. if i am pooping, it makes more sense to just sit down in the first place.

CALLO

*artwork*
artists name...
meaning of artwork...
influence in the art world...
context...
etc. ask your teacher is your struggling

i do yr11 art and thats how i do it. it sounds like a simple case study
[url="http://www.myspace.com/luxterna91]...And Now The Descent
Quote by clincher09
"I like maceroni and cheese" "Yeah well it's not as good as Tool. Did I ever tell you guys about Tool? Lateralus is the best thing ever."
Write a bit about the historical context of the piece, try and find a statement from the artist which explains what they were trying to achieve, give a personal opinion on the effectiveness, how attractive it is visually, etc.

Which works are you using?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices