Page 1 of 2
I'd tell her not to stop.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)

this shit is wonderful lol really
I love all forms of Rock 'n' Roll, past and NOT present
I thought it was slap bass too.

And I did laugh
Quote by filthandfury
I only do that on MSN, and I get many complaints about it.

F&F will have cyber sex with you on MSN. He's a bit handsy though.

I have become..... METACARPI!!!!

I wish

Joeymaxx
*little smile on his face*
-you go.

*slap*

*SLAP!*

-HOW CAN YOU SLAP?!?!!?

hahaha nice xD
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
making a windows machine look like a mac is like putting lipstick on a pig.

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Last edited by Bleeding_me at Sep 9, 2008,
To be honest a woman who hits a man and thinks she can get a way with it for him not being able to hit her back dererves much more of a slap than that man gave her.
HOW CAN SHE SLAP?!
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
What happened before that anyway?

and 0:37 - 0:41
"When I grow up, I wanna be a vampire bat"

Seriously though guys, whatever made that guy think it was even remotely appropriate to do something like that? I don't know if it's a cultural thing in India where women are still treated lower, but I assumed that chauvinism like that was no longer present. In my opinion, there is absolutely no excuse for a man to ever even think about laying a hand on a woman in a manner liHOW CAN SHE SLAP???????!?!!?!!?!!?!?
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
He shows the bitch her place and then gets raped. I think 30 dudes was really unneeded to restrain him.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by ali_mw
To be honest a woman who hits a man and thinks she can get a way with it for him not being able to hit her back dererves much more of a slap than that man gave her.

True. I believe that a man should not hit a woman first.. But i hate women who think they can hit a man just because he wont be able to hit back.
WTF? she gets angry at them because of their hair and so on??? wtfffff I suppose his question is relevant. How can she slap?
Quote by juan Andrés

Sorry awful Anglish.
haha i'd seriously knock her out...

if you for example, hurt a woman, like cheated or something and she slapped you fair enough, but what she did there, nah man, i'd seriously hit her back and maybe stamp on her head after im done...
Quote by xyber56
Whats the show supposed to be about? I still dont get it.

I have no clue. I just like youtubing indians.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Why is it that when they were really pissed off and when he was crying, I still found it hilarious?

HOW CAN SHE SLAP!?!
haha

hahahahha omg i literally fell off my chair laughing
that was soooo funny and i have no idea why
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Quote by .:SwAmPmOnKeY:.
To be fair, she was a bitch...

Yea the dudes were just standing there and she started being a bitch. I think she kinda deserved it cauHOW CAN SHE SLAP?!?!

I thought the funniest thing was that so many people just came on from behind the camera .

Stereotypically Indian.

Yay for missing the point.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Pwned
Pink Floyd is Teh Best

Xbox Gamertag = Nick Schro

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high
Weird

Does bringe out the retards though, you tube comment:

this is called equality.

If women want equal pay and such this is the price.

Otherwise just accept we're different and *should* be treated differently.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
What the **** is this show about? as far as i can tell its about seeing how far these 2 dudes could be pushed, then as soon as they do something back they get 300 guys to beat them up.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Everyone's guilty there. First of all the b!tch insults them talking about the hair and slaps. And secondly the mu+rf+ing dude slaps back the girl(which is not cool), and then all the f+c+ng crew(like 20 dudes) beats this one guy.

I have to say that India is not a good place when it comes to humanity. The best example I can give you is (in around 2003) people burned their cricket captains house and threw stones at the houses of the rest of the team. This kinda thing happened recently and the team was under the protection of the local police when they arrived their country after a great loss. I'm not saying that all of the Indians are like this... please don't get me wrong.
Quote by YA89
Everyone's guilty there. First of all the b!tch insults them talking about the hair and slaps. And secondly the mu+rf+ing dude slaps back the girl(which is not cool), and then all the f+c+ng crew(like 20 dudes) beats this one guy.

I have to say that India is not a good place when it comes to humanity. The best example I can give you is (in around 2003) people burned their cricket captains house and threw stones at the houses of the rest of the team. This kinda thing happened recently and the team was under the protection of the local police when they arrived their country after a great loss. I'm not saying that all of the Indians are like this... please don't get me wrong.

um... yes you are
Quote by ferretman
um... yes you are

Hey I'm not from India. I'm from Sri Lanka. Being near doesn't make me an Indian,lol.
Someone commented saying the show is about the hosts insulting the contestants and then they do tasks. I would think that a slap is crossing the line for her but I wouldn't slap her back.
"Time doesn't exist here, we will never die."

-Celldweller
Quote by tripleg123
Someone commented saying the show is about the hosts insulting the contestants and then they do tasks. I would think that a slap is crossing the line for her but I wouldn't slap her back.

Why were the dudes dressed like that then?

I could easily translate, but the video doesn't work for me.

Anyone mind writing down what you can hear?
That dude was a wimp. He hit a girl then cowered because of a slap then didn't even think about the guys who were beating hiHOW CAN SHE SLAP!!!
Quote by Ragen
That dude was a wimp. He hit a girl then cowered because of a slap then didn't even think about the guys who were beating hiHOW CAN SHE SLAP!!!

That should be a new UG meme

Quote by nebiru
He shows the bitch her place and then gets raped. I think 30 dudes was really unneeded to restrain him.

it wasn't 30 dudes to restrain him, it was like 5 dudes beating him up and the rest of them trying to seperate them.

I agree with the guy. don't slap someone and expect to get away with it.

a small guy couldn't get away with hitting a big guy so it's got nothing to do with women being weaker (and that's just a generalisation. I've seen women beat the shit out of guys). she chose to do that.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Page 1 of 2