CraZyB0y
454 IQ
Well... I'm a noob pretty much. Lately I been thinking I'm going nowhere with my music, I feel like I suck and I have no band or even any people to just have a leisurely jam with.

So, then I had a sudden burst of creativity and wrote the following. I apologize in advance for the extreme shortness. I'm using the demo version of GP5 so I could only squeeze in 24 measures anyway.

Also, I can't quite play the part I have labeled as "Chorus" but everything else is obviously no problem. And I apologize for the terrible bass lines...

C4C I guess... Just let me know if I totally suck or not.

EDIT: Added a GP4 version tab into the .zip file.
Attachments:
My burst of creativity.zip
Last edited by CraZyB0y at Sep 10, 2008,
NorfIrIon
loves ESP.
176 IQ
Sounds stereotypically Asian.
We've drained full confession booths, polluted drinking wells with our repentances, and then stood grinning with our arms around the shoulder of a rotting child.

If you resist change, you will be here forever.
CraZyB0y
454 IQ
Ummm... What can I say to that? rofl. Thanks....?.... I'm not asian though, so maybe that's bad.
NorfIrIon
loves ESP.
176 IQ
Quote by CraZyB0y
Ummm... What can I say to that? rofl. Thanks....?.... I'm not asian though, so maybe that's bad.

Wasn't really a compliment. Wasn't really a critique or insult. Just an observation.
We've drained full confession booths, polluted drinking wells with our repentances, and then stood grinning with our arms around the shoulder of a rotting child.

If you resist change, you will be here forever.
Jake the Peg
With an extra leg
1,177 IQ
If You Put It Into Gp4 By Changing The File Extention When You Save, Ill Give It A Crittin
'If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician. I often think in music. I live my daydreams in music. I see my life in terms of music.' Albert Einstein
CraZyB0y
454 IQ
Quote by HeavyMetaldude
I agree. I have Gp5 though so it should work. Do you have 5.2 or something?

Beats me... I just went to the site and downloaded the 15 day free trial so I could try before I possibly buy.

And I'll submit a GP4 version here in just a few minutes.
Jake the Peg
With an extra leg
1,177 IQ
the chords to the lead dont sound right.
i think the first chord should be a 7 on the lowest string, not a 5...
but its kind of interesting.
if your having trouble coming up with good riffs just keep playing, make stuff up like that, and very occasionally, one'll turn up and it will sound great.
just keep writing stuff down though.
'If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician. I often think in music. I live my daydreams in music. I see my life in terms of music.' Albert Einstein