Page 1 of 3
Rape you in the asshole.
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Kill Adam Sandler.

I'd freeze time at a party in LA, that way I could be seen the whole time, and therefore be able to establish an alibi. Then I'd track down Adam.. I'd kill him. Then I'd clean up the mess and get rid of any evidence. I'd go back to the party in the exact spot I was standing, and restart time.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Just probably get stuff done.

Like when you've got work in the morning and you've got to sleep but you REALLY want to complete the next level of 'x' game or read a book or whatever, so you pause time, do it and unpause time with plenty of time to sleep.

Also if I saw a chick with a rockin pair of hoo hoos...
Over here in england there is a program called Bernards watch, its an old watch which he can click and pause time.

And yeah, i make everyone naked who i didnt like and maybe screw the attractive ones :P
Steal money, rape (sadly, I would), steal guitar equipment, maybe attack a few people I hate, just barge into random homes and smash stuff, the usual.
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Quote by freedoms_stain
Just probably get stuff done.

Like when you've got work in the morning and you've got to sleep but you REALLY want to complete the next level of 'x' game or read a book or whatever, so you pause time, do it and unpause time with plenty of time to sleep.

Also if I saw a chick with a rockin pair of hoo hoos...

Thats a really lame response. I too have things I would want to get done, but nothing involving work. See, I have this dream of breaking the world record for most orgasms in a twenty four hour period. If I had the ability to stop time, I'd masturbate in front of a camera until I couldn't do so anymore. Then I'd stop the clock. Then I'd sleep, and unstop time, masturbate more, etc, etc.

I'd go to 123 times in a twenty four hour period, no one could ever beat me, and then I'd get my name in the book of world records. And people would try to beat me, but all they would get is a burning sensation on their genitals for trying.

Edit: I would also remove the clothes of Stephen Hawking and other notable scientists so they spend the rest of their days trying to explain the phenomenon.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

After the last post It occured to me how easy stealing would be.

I'd mug Richard Branson daily.

That's right, mug.
I'd just start cumming blood on the OP.
Action. Reaction. Like an eye for an eye from our tribal days.
Quote by Demonikk
I would sex timefrozen Jessica Alba so hard...

Why don't you just stick your dick in an ice cube?
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Why don't you just stick your dick in an ice cube?

Because that would be just as painfull as freezing of genital warts.
Quote by ali_mw
Because that would be just as painfull as freezing of genital warts.

That is my point. If time was stopped for everyone but you, her body would be cold because the particles in there wouldn't be moving at all. Therefore, it would suck to have sex with someone who is frozen in time.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
That is my point. If time was stopped for everyone but you, her body would be cold because the particles in there wouldn't be moving at all. Therefore, it would suck to have sex with someone who is frozen in time.
Presumably she wouldn't get wet or open up either so you'd have to have one needle sized lubed up penis to get in.
Quote by Jack Off Jill

not if you fix them up to a life support machine first......
steal stuff

make more of my day, if i was travelling somewhere id stop time and go there then restart it

and yeah rape and molest
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
Quote by ali_mw
not if you fix them up to a life support machine first......

....No.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by freedoms_stain
Presumably she wouldn't get wet or open up either so you'd have to have one needle sized lubed up penis to get in.

Hmm... If time stopped, do you think I'd just float around? Cause if time just stopped, gravity would stop, too.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Hmm... If time stopped, do you think I'd just float around? Cause if time just stopped, gravity would stop, too.
I think of you invent a fantastical time stopping device you can pretty much attach any fantastical stipulations to what it does that you like.

Mine also dispenses hot KFC and mochas.
Steve Vai 30 hour workout, for 21 days straight. But IRL that would be like around 10 seconds lol.
Quote by freedoms_stain
I think of you invent a fantastical time stopping device you can pretty much attach any fantastical stipulations to what it does that you like.

Mine also dispenses hot KFC and mochas.

I'd find a light ray and out run it.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Demonikk
I would sex timefrozen Jessica Alba so hard...

+1
that would be amazing

Quote by Jack Off Jill

TOO MUCH SCIENCE! i just want sex, not science
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Microwave?
Quote by dmakian
+1
that would be amazing

TOO MUCH SCIENCE! i just want sex, not science

Science is a part of sex, though. All I'm saying is, when I have sex I prefer the woman to have a warm and lubricated vagina. If it was cold in there, it would be worse than screwing an ice cube. If that felt good at all, we would jack off with ice cubes in our hands.
Quote by SOADisdabest
Microwave?

The particles in microwaves would be paused in time, too.
Quote by vintage x metal

Last edited by Jack Off Jill at Sep 9, 2008,
run into girls changing rooms
strip them when they couldnt move:P
whatever came to mind
Pull my finger

Quote by Explicit User

"Kyle.. Do you know what homosex is?"
me:"...yes... why?"
"Do you want to have it?"
Me again:"...no Anthony..no i don't"
"Oh.. okay.. good night"

haha

Quote by madhampster
Dear god the pit is a force to be reckoned with.
Noo you'll kill us all. That would cause a rip in the universe, mkay? :P
I'd kill a few people...or just injure them badly. And I'd take pictures of hot people doing things they're not supposed to and blackmail them into sex with me aw yeah.
Quote by Cheesepuff
I'd kill a few people...or just injure them badly. And I'd take pictures of hot people doing things they're not supposed to and blackmail them into sex with me aw yeah.

See, now this is a logical solution to having sex with Jessica Alba.
Quote by vintage x metal

i'd rush to the Swiss/French border and disassemble the super collider so that we don't all die tomorrow.

just kidding. i'd blatantly just perv.
Member of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Last.fm
I always wondered how I could make money with bernards watch.
So in addition to the usual lie-ins, writing homework 1 minute before its due in, rape, etc.
I would do some smuggling.
Go abroad buy drugs.
Go to airport.
pause time, stash drugs at other side of security.
go through security as normal.
come home
sell drugs
If the police come after me you just pause time and run away.
Quote by mh400nt
Theres rats running around outside my window, one of them has an apple, he looks very happy about this.

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Oh ****

Aaaah well. It gives me an excuse to rape.

Quote by Jaymz_515
Bunnywunnywabbitywoos.
Practice guitar 63 hours a day like John Petrucci.
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
Page 1 of 3