i have guitar hero III:legends of rock in the pc format. it worked ok first but then i started to notice some lag. i set it up from the controls but it was never perfect. but now my computer doesn't even detect the controller. ive all other usb ports but no luck. any idea wat did this is?
Have you got vista, if so they are punnishing you for not playing a real guitar, vista can do that sort of thing now
Quote by ali_mw
Have you got vista, if so they are punnishing you for not playing a real guitar, vista can do that sort of thing now

Brilliant xD
( )( )
( . .)
C('')('')
This is bunny. copy/paste him into your signature
and help him on his quest to take over the world!
Maybe you should all just answer the damn question instead of typing pish all day!

What OS are you running it on? Is your PC good enough to handle the Game? perhaps re-instaklling the drivers for the controller would help or even re-installing the whole game.........i dont have it on PC so i cant really be much help but its hard to see what else might be wrong.
Quote by clement1
Maybe you should all just answer the damn question instead of typing pish all day!

What OS are you running it on? Is your PC good enough to handle the Game? perhaps re-instaklling the drivers for the controller would help or even re-installing the whole game.........i dont have it on PC so i cant really be much help but its hard to see what else might be wrong.

None of this will make a differance. Vista has spoken.
Quote by ali_mw

what he said
also test the bits where you plug the controller in to make sure their working
if it works then its the guitar take it back to the store
Pull my finger

Quote by Explicit User

"Kyle.. Do you know what homosex is?"
me:"...yes... why?"
"Do you want to have it?"
Me again:"...no Anthony..no i don't"
"Oh.. okay.. good night"

haha

Quote by madhampster
Dear god the pit is a force to be reckoned with.