Hello all,

I am a metal guitarist. I have a Digitech Death Metal Distortion Pedal, a Randall RG100SC and an Ibanez Xiphos. I have flound a sound I have fallen in love with on the mixer on the pedal (level and bass at around 9 o clock, no mids, and full treble - the amp is on the same settings but with the bass all the way up as the clean channel on my amp lacks bass severely) but have found that when I turn the master volume up past say, 11 o clock the sound changes completely.

With other mixs on the pedal compared to the one I am having trouble, the other settings are MUCH louder with the same level on the master. Is there any way to keep the sound while playing louder? Its not loud enough to jam with a drummer while keeping the tone, which is as loud as I need it to get.

Any Ideas?

Thanks for reading,
warpig0001
i can only imagine how terrible this may sound
in fact i´m curios to try out when i come home i have this pedal lying around somewhere

whatever floats youre boat i guess
Quote by Martin^roll
i can only imagine how terrible this may sound
in fact i´m curios to try out when i come home i have this pedal lying around somewhere

whatever floats youre boat i guess

This is by far the best sound possible to get out of that shithouse pedal, anything else sounds like someone is playing in B with the built in distortion on a 50 dollar practice amp.
Quote by Dave_Gray
^Sorry. Guitar Gear & Accessories I guess.

Can I move it, or should I just delete it and repost?
Give yourself some mids. You don't have to raise them way up, but the sound itself won't alter much except in volume if you put them up to about 3, but the best would be around 5 or 6.