Vintage VS6 Series

great condition, hot pick ups, very raw and rock.fantastic playability.
Unbelivable for the price really, I have had it about a year, new they are on ebay right now at £149. I know because I just grabbed the spec from there.
This one is red, and feels fantastic. I want to sell to add some money to my guitar fund, I have sold my Gibson and my line 6, this is the last one to go.

£85 seems fair. I will ship to uk, roughly £25 I guess.
It will be very well wrapped and cared for.

I would trade, for a digitech clapton/hendrix or a univibe, or something like that.
but otherwise I need the cash.

Thanks

Pete

(Invalid img)

Body: Mahogany
Neck: Mahogany – Set Neck
Fingerboard: Rosewood
Scale: 24.75"/628mm
Frets: 22
Neck Inlays: Pearloid Crown

Tuners: Wilkinson® Deluxe WJ44
Bridge: Tune-O-Matic with Stop Bar Tailpiece
Pickups: Wilkinson® Double Coil x 2 (N)MWVC (B)MWVC
Hardware: Gold (VS6CG)
Controls: 2 x Volume
I will also add to the list a Danelectro fab tone as its not being used right now.
£20 will be fine for that one, it gives a beatles kinda ac30 ish feel
It doesnt cost £25 to send a guitar lol. It cost me £11 to send a les paul on parcelforce 48.

I'll give you £90 including postage, deal?
I will check with the courier I dont really send a lot of guitars out, but I think the parcel force cost last time was over 20.
I will have to see, basically I will only charge in postage whatever the company charge me, and you can have the parcelforce receipt as well.

So if £11 is right then the deal will be £96 and yes its yours.
ok
I get paid on thursday the 18th (a week on thursday) and then i can send over the payment.

Paypal ok?
I would prefer bank transfer as paypal fees bug me.
but the 18th is fine buy me.
send me a pm when you get the money, I will put it on hold for you till the 18th
thanks