I've seen these on a website that is from a company in AUS, and was wondering, are they the same size as an Original FR, do they fit in a Recessed FR rout (main question)? Do they work the same? Are they better, the same or worse?
Gear: Warmoth Soloist / Hondo Acou. / Ibanez AS73

Hardwire TL-2 / Boss GE-7 / Electro Harmonix Small Stone Nano / Boss DD-3 / MXR Smart Gate / Ibanez TS9 / Unknown Tremolo

Bugera V55 / Home Made Cab w/ Celestion Speakers G12M & G12T
Yes, however I would recommend the Schaller Floyd. Seems to be the best Floyd of all by far. And yes they do work the same, they both float, use knife edges/tremposts, all that good stuff.
Yes, Schaller Are amazing.
Peavey ValveKing 212
Ibanez Gio :\
OFR's made by Schaller are one of the highest quality ones you can get.
OFR's are made by other companies too, but Schaller make the best ones.

Don't get OFR (original/official floyd rose) and LFR (Licensed floyd rose) mixed up.

As a rule of thumb OFR's are better quality although there are exceptions.
Edge and Edge Pro by Ibanez are compared to the OFR's and some people prefer them.
I don't remember where I was,
When I realized life was a game.
The more seriously I took things,
The harder the rules became.
Yes, yes, i know all that. I've hear though, the goth Floyd Rode are very good, better then the schaller tone wise, but nothing to their functionality, as i keep saying though, i want to know:

Do The Gotoh Floyd Roses' Fit in a Recessed Original Floyd Rose Rout?

Hardwire TL-2 / Boss GE-7 / Electro Harmonix Small Stone Nano / Boss DD-3 / MXR Smart Gate / Ibanez TS9 / Unknown Tremolo

Quote by SG310user
Yes, yes, i know all that. I've hear though, the goth Floyd Rode are very good, better then the schaller tone wise, but nothing to their functionality, as i keep saying though, i want to know:

Do The Gotoh Floyd Roses' Fit in a Recessed Original Floyd Rose Rout?

Yes they do. And I've heard some people who changed their original floyd rose for gotoh fr 'cuz they thinks its better. So the quality seems really nice.
Empty tankard! Empty Tankard!
Great, did they fit Perfectly?

Quote by SG310user
Great, did they fit Perfectly?

Well, if you have a thin guitar like an SG or an Ibanez S it might not work 'cuz the sustain-block seems to be quite long. Then you have 2 choises, either you don't use the cover for the back routing or you buy a new sustain-block... or if you know someone who can cut the original one... that was 3 choises

But I think it will fit perfectly.
Empty tankard! Empty Tankard!
Apparently the ibanez trems are all gotoh made so you can be sure its quality stuff.
ESP M-1 - Dimarzio Super3
Ibanez RG3270 ToneZone/Blue Velvet/Paf Pro
Ibanez RG1527
PRS CE22
Mercer Blackmachine Replica

Diezel Herbert
Diezel Einstein Combo
TC GMajor

Gain Wh0re and Diezel Mafioso