I've seen these on a website that is from a company in AUS, and was wondering, are they the same size as an Original FR, do they fit in a Recessed FR rout (main question)? Do they work the same? Are they better, the same or worse?
Gear: Warmoth Soloist / Hondo Acou. / Ibanez AS73

Hardwire TL-2 / Boss GE-7 / Electro Harmonix Small Stone Nano / Boss DD-3 / MXR Smart Gate / Ibanez TS9 / Unknown Tremolo

Bugera V55 / Home Made Cab w/ Celestion Speakers G12M & G12T
They're a slightly different size, but very good quality. There are schematics all over the place, though.
Do they fit though, into a Original FR rout?
Gear: Warmoth Soloist / Hondo Acou. / Ibanez AS73

Hardwire TL-2 / Boss GE-7 / Electro Harmonix Small Stone Nano / Boss DD-3 / MXR Smart Gate / Ibanez TS9 / Unknown Tremolo

Bugera V55 / Home Made Cab w/ Celestion Speakers G12M & G12T
i think it's a similar size to an ofr, but i think the studs and sustain block are a bit bigger? not sure. you can get routing templates on www.floydrose.com and http://www.wdmusic.co.uk/product/FLOYD_ROSE_LIC._BRIDGE_CHROME_GE1996TC (under related files)

the gotoh is high quality, assuming it's the ge1996 one you're talking about.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?