In school I play in a band with 6 other guys, and we are having trouble finding songs that includes all the instruments we play. We have a drummer, bassist, singer, pianist and three guitarists. Any song tips are appreciated, although slow songs are preferable
My Gear

Gibson Les Paul Studio Faded
Vox AD30VT
Chuck Norris could play all the instruments to Through The Fire and Flames at the same time.
And still make it sound better, which isn't difficult.

So how can 7 guys not do a song?
Quote by bendystraw
I go down on one knee and do that shit cello style

Three guitarists? What sort of music do you play? Come up with some weird post-rock, or play stuff that has loads of harmonization, early In Flames style.
Quote by Tomosaurus
So how can 7 guys not do a song?

Its not that we cant play, its just that we find it hard to find songs which include all those instruments
My Gear

Vox AD30VT
Just take any song and add your own bits and pieces to it.

It will take a lot of practice but it can be cool if you get it down right.
You have SEVEN creative minds, for ****s sake! Stop playing songs written by someone else and write your own material.
------------------
Hehe, my comment was more to do with the Chuck awesomeness

Hmm... maybe try some Beach Boys. They had fewer band members but their recordings had many instrumental tracks that could be easily transcribed for guitar.
Quote by bendystraw
I go down on one knee and do that shit cello style

i agree with vagabond21, get a fairly simple song preferably and arrange it differently to suit what instruments you have..either that or write your own stuff
is there a reason you need three guitars? i find that bands rarely NEED three.

and yeah, you have 7 members in your band, so either write your own songs or write parts to songs so that you can play them. shouldn't be THAT hard. otherwise you should give someone the boot.
skynyrd had that line up did they not? try some of their songs, maybe some gn'r (keyboard) and split the guitar parts up and share them, or two people play the rhythm riffs
Quote by Sikhart
In school I play in a band with 6 other guys, and we are having trouble finding songs that includes all the instruments we play. We have a drummer, bassist, singer, pianist and three guitarists. Any song tips are appreciated, although slow songs are preferable

I think Lynyrd skynyrd played with three guitarists and a pianist
Quote by hb15577
I think Lynyrd skynyrd played with three guitarists and a pianist

They did.
Quote by freedoms_stain
Maiden Songs from Brave New World onwards.

Probably a fair number of their songs before then too.

**** Yeah. Up The Irons!

You could also go with Boston stuff.
JordanFlayer uses:

Fender and Yamaha Guitars
Ernie Ball .11-.54 Strings
Marshall and Peavey Amps
MXR Pedals
Fender Medium Picks

Number 45 of the Iron Maiden are Gods club- 'PM Revelations to join

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/map /

We play in school so we are forced to play in this band, with three guitarists, and we dont have the time to write songs, because we're gonna play live on october 2. Lynyrd Skynyrd is a great tip, althugh im not sure if the other band members like them :p
My Gear

Vox AD30VT
Play your own version of Shine on You Crazy Diamond
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.