Page 1 of 2
Yep, yesterday was my birthday, and it feels weird to be 15.
Dunno why, just feels like I'm finally growing up, and, being the youngest in the family, I've always felt like I'm still like 12 or something.

So yeah, it feels weird, but also great!

Only thing is, I've only had one girlfriend, and she lasted for 3 hours.
Tips? Lower my standards?
Pffft I turned 18 yesterday, therefore I win.
I just need about $3.50
(<X.X)O=('.'Q)

I'm the motherflippin'
congrats

i feel really old now im gonna be 21 next year :/

you dont need to rush into things like getting a gf..youre still young, you should have fun
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit

heres a cookie for you

oh no i ated it
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
Last edited by Serjem at Sep 9, 2008,
Quote by archerygenious

That isn't a girlfriend.... maybe a date?
I'm turning 19 in January.

Congratz on the age, go have some sexxor now.
Pink Floyd is Teh Best

Xbox Gamertag = Nick Schro

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high
Happy belated birthday. Enjoy these days where you're old enough to appreciate some good times but young enough not to have any real responsibility. And for the girl thing, dun wry bout it you got plenty of time to perfect your "game"
well, I can't really say I try getting a gf that hard, but it gets annoying when everyone around me does have a gf. And it's even worse when girls I kind of act like I'm a bit... ugly? I'll explain if you want.

Anyway, yeah thanks. Suppose 18 does win over 15. Congrats dude!
hey i didnt get my first bf till i was 18. but then i was at an all girls boarding school till i was 16
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
Quote by ViperScale
That isn't a girlfriend.... maybe a date?

Well, she asked me out by text and I said yes, but then I realised I found her really annoying 3 hours later and dumped her. Hadn't actually seen her at all during the time we were going out. She's REALLY annoying and shallow though.
Quote by ferretman
um, why don't you just blow her back up?

That was fantastic.

Happy B-day, tryyy giving them stuff, youll need to learn how eventually, anyway.
Your Signature:
Girls only give you herpes and child support payments. Eat candy, play mega man and shoot shit with your red rider, you will thank me later.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Genius. Not genious.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
You can't prove that people DON'T walk on water. turn water into wine etc.
Quote by GnR_ROK
Genius. Not genious.

I know, it started when My eldest sister told me that's how you spell it, which was years ago, and it's just stuck as my username for everything
Hi! I'm Andrew, and when I have a bubble in my throat I sound like Alan Rickman!

I have the BEST Jizz Face on UG!

My YouTube Channel (slowmotion stuff!): www.youtube.com/wannabeguitarlegend
Quote by archerygenious

You're doing better than me.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by archerygenious
Well, she asked me out by text and I said yes, but then I realised I found her really annoying 3 hours later and dumped her. Hadn't actually seen her at all during the time we were going out. She's REALLY annoying and shallow though.

well thats not dating or being a gf... at all.
I'm 17, never had a girlfriend, and I think kissing is gross.

It's not a prerequisite that you have to have a girlfriend by some age. Who cares what other people think? It's a personal thing. Get a girlfriend because you want one, not because everyone else brags about how much they *heart* their pre-pubescent ladies.

Growing old is inevitable. Growing up is optional.
Quote by archerygenious

i'm fifteen and have never had a boyfriend
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
I dumped my first gf from i was 11 after a few weeks cause we would go to the skating rink and all she would ever do is sit on the side and would never skate.
Quote by el-ECTRO
i'm fifteen and have never had a boyfriend

Well, if you REALLY want a boyfriend, you know who to call
Hi! I'm Andrew, and when I have a bubble in my throat I sound like Alan Rickman!

happy b-day!
now go celebrate with 15 faps
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
Quote by blue_strat
Halfway to 30.

I think I'm having a "mid" life crisis now
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
k koo
UG'S SEXIEST TRANNY 2010

UG'S 3rd HOTTEST CROSSDRESSER 2011
Quote by archerygenious
Well, if you REALLY want a boyfriend, you know who to call

Ian Huntley?
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by archerygenious

Dont lower your standards. Just become friends with a girl that your really interested in. Youll know when the time is right to ask. But you can also do something like ask her to a dance, or just ask her if she wants to hang out sometime. Nothing like being boyfriend girlfriend. Once you are really comfortable around her and it seems like shes really interested into what you have to say and is comfortable around you, thats a good time to ask. Dont rush it though. It took me and my girlfriend 6 months until we started going out, and our 6 month anniversary is coming up later this month.
[IMG]http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q264/chw42/spiderjamesPJsig.png[/IMG]
Quote by LightxGrenade
Happy belated birthday. Enjoy these days where you're old enough to appreciate some good times but young enough not to have any real responsibility. And for the girl thing, dun wry bout it you got plenty of time to perfect your "game"

I just lost the game
but yeah have fun im 17 and yeah it kinda sucks having responsibilities.
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by PearlJames
Dont lower your standards. Just become friends with a girl that your really interested in. Youll know when the time is right to ask. But you can also do something like ask her to a dance, or just ask her if she wants to hang out sometime. Nothing like being boyfriend girlfriend. Once you are really comfortable around her and it seems like shes really interested into what you have to say and is comfortable around you, thats a good time to ask. Dont rush it though. It took me and my girlfriend 6 months until we started going out, and our 6 month anniversary is coming up later this month.

Thanks for the advice, interesting that it takes some people that long to get going, i always thought it took WAY less time than that!

Anyway, the only problem is, there aren't any girls I'm interested in! I live in chav central! And I don't really meet that many people as I don't go to school so...

Thanks anyway!

It'll still be another 5 years until you're important... at all.
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Ian Huntley?

No...

...Gary Glitter.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Page 1 of 2