1: Learn the rules. Master them. Then give it twenty years.
2: If that fails, then start buying in the beers.

Good luck, all.
Last edited by Jammydude44 at Sep 9, 2008,
wow.
Quote by Jaret Reddick
wake me up when september ends makes me cry evry time!

emos forever
:-(
I don't think you're sure of this, hence the change.

It would be perfectly digestible if you got the phrasing right, but I don't think it's anything greater than that I'm afraid.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
i don't like the title, or the piece. "Cures?" it's like you're saying it's a disease.
personally Jamie(and please don't take offense to this), if you would've taken your own advice in this poem, and wrote it about twenty years from now; it probably would've soared in magnificence. but, right now it's nothing. i see where you were trying to take it, but that's a very narrow road that widens as a writer matures.

the main thing that people look for in little snippets of epiphany/revelations like this, is experience. not ending on a note like "That's it." it(as an entity) should never be ending, but only the person that gives up on it or dies as a medium from which it's projected.
sorry man. feel free to debate this; i'd like to hear your own take on it.
- Kent

EDIT: backtracking; maybe it's just the fact that i don't like the subject matter. it feels really pretentious the way that it's presented too. idk, i guess there's no reason for confused feelings. don't listen to me till i can get this straight.
There's a road that leads to the end of all suffering. You should take it.

- Jericho Caine

secret, aaaaagent maaan.
secret, aaaaagent maaan.
Last edited by ottoavist at Sep 9, 2008,
This isn't philosphical. This is light verse, and a total rip-off of a cool wendy cope poem.

I edited the small text. It wasn't part of the piece, Lol.

Thanks for clicking, guys and gals.

<3

EDIT:

and

if you would've taken your own advice in this poem, and wrote it about twenty years from now; it probably would've soared in magnificence. but, right now it's nothing. i see where you were trying to take it, but that's a very narrow road that widens as a writer matures.

the main thing that people look for in little snippets of epiphany/revelations like this, is experience.

Lol, meaning of the piece ?
Eh, the second bit seemed different when I read it the first time.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
yeah, you're right.
guess it flew right past me.
<3

doesn't change the way i feel though, concerning the piece itself.
i'd much rather read one of your longer pieces.
There's a road that leads to the end of all suffering. You should take it.

- Jericho Caine

secret, aaaaagent maaan.
secret, aaaaagent maaan.
Am I the only person who quite liked this?

I thought the way "2" was phrased was shit, but the point you were trying to make was a good one and the way you attacked it was admirable, if kinda rushed. I think the reason it's gone down badly is because there's only 3 lines, and so things that felt wrong, which may have blended in with better bits in a longer piece, were very obvious.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Its not a cure for poetry . Its a cure for everything .

Glad to see that u are still posting here
Hi
Quote by Jammydude44
Lol @ that this is pretentious.

Good luck all. Love you.

It's lovely as a good-bye piece and it wasn't pretentious. Still shit though. Bye man.