so im either buying a zune or ipod (feel free to help me with a decision), but the only size zunes i can find are the 4/8 gigs, or the 80 gigs, but the zune website clearly states that they have a 30 gig version...which is nowhere to be found. anybody have any info on why this is?
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey Valveking 112
Line 6 über-Metal Pedal

Quote by pwrmax
All you care about is looks? No wonder you have it hard.

Quote by srvflood
You can't have sex with her personality.
only thing though is that i have nowhere near 80 gigs of music, and i never watch music videos, im not sure if you can put regular movies/dvds on there though...
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey Valveking 112
Line 6 über-Metal Pedal

Quote by pwrmax

Quote by srvflood
30 gb is discontiniued... why do you care if you dont have 80 gigs worth of music? you'll never have to worry about running out... besides, the 30 gig was the same price as the 80 currently is anyways.
Quote by tarheelfan2
Oh ****, I just found out I got pwned by Joey! Damn...

Quote by funkbass369
GASPPPP! another one pwned by joey!

Quote by funkyfigure8
Lulz Joey Is Teh Ownage I Want His Penus
Quote by shadowsoldier08
only thing though is that i have nowhere near 80 gigs of music, and i never watch music videos, im not sure if you can put regular movies/dvds on there though...

You may not have 80gb, but you should buy to fit your future music collection, not your current, have roughly 30gb of music, and i own an 8gb ipod, and ill go through pahses where i can download 7-10 albums a night for a few weeks, and then others, ill have stints of no albums, but i can be safe in the knowledge ill have enough space
Last edited by andyscoot at Sep 9, 2008,
Quote by shadowsoldier08

I have them on my 30g so I reckon you can, but you have use separate software to convert DVDs, mine cost like $40 or so I think.
yeah i guess that makes sense, and it is only another like 60 bucks or so for an additional 72 gigs.. but i still dont know if i should get a zune over the "overly populated" iPoops
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey Valveking 112
Line 6 über-Metal Pedal

Quote by pwrmax

Quote by srvflood
i don't like apple but really no other mp3 player out there has the capisity that ipods do and you probably want to have at least 10gigs for songs and then if you want tv shows / movies you need alot more.
Last edited by ViperScale at Sep 9, 2008,
^No other iPod has the capacity of an iPod?

Personally, I'd only get an iPod. They're so damn sexy, I've always been an iPod *****.
There is poetry in despair.
see thats the problem though, everybody has ipods, so they have no experience with a zune. if somebody eats mcdonalds but not burga king, of course they are going to tell everyone to go eat mcdonalds, but they wont look at whether or not burga king is actually better or worse then mcdonalds

my analogies suck i know

and plus, ive heard using itunes is competely bogus when u try to put stuff on ur pod
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey Valveking 112
Line 6 über-Metal Pedal

Quote by pwrmax

Quote by srvflood
Last edited by shadowsoldier08 at Sep 9, 2008,
Quote by fridge_raider
^No other iPod has the capacity of an iPod?

Personally, I'd only get an iPod. They're so damn sexy, I've always been an iPod *****.

fixed lol
The new Zunes are REALLY good quality - I would get one if I had the money to hand. I like my 30gb first gen, but the second gens are awesome.
You CAN put films on it quite easily.
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia