Page 1 of 2
Halloween is coming up soon (~1 more month!)! Halloween is one of the best holidays ever! You get to run around at night scaring little kids and pull pranks on those you love. Not to mention all that free candy to overdose on!

This year I want to get a head start and was wondering if anybody knew where to get this mask or something similar to it. Ninja!

What are you guys going to be?

p.s. - I almost forgot about the scary mazes @ Knotts Scary Farm! I love scary stuff!
I wish I could find an adult-size Mudkip costume. Oh how joyful that would be.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Four friends and I are all dressing up as Dethklok.
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
Quote by interactivebios
Halloween

= crap
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
I don't normally dress up, but this year me and a friend have decided to be ZZ Top if halloween lands on a school day.

We'll wear matching suits and beards, and disrupt classes with blues rock solos.

Halloween is on a friday. Excellent....
gary glitter would be pretty scary
Quote by slayaplaya

(oh! maybe some one will sig that witty comment! maybe not...)
I'm gonna go as an 80's Hair Metal head, it'll just be scary, nothing more.
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
Hmm it's coming up quickly this year.

All it is in the UK for most people is.. ****ing off up the shop at around 5 to get a bag of sweets, having 2 to 6 groups of kids/teens/weirdos coming to your door, and that's it.

If you are lucky channel 4 will repeat the "top 100 scary movie moments" for the 4th year running.
Quote by Jackolas
Hmm it's coming up quickly this year.

All it is in the UK for most people is.. ****ing off up the shop at around 5 to get a bag of sweets, having 2 to 6 groups of kids/teens/weirdos coming to your door, and that's it.

If you are lucky channel 4 will repeat the "top 100 scary movie moments" for the 4th year running.

i don't like channel 4.

they keep showing the same simpsons episodes over and over again and no doubt they'll put the same halloween tree house of horror on thats been on this year 17 million times
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by SlipknotRule93
i don't like channel 4.

they keep showing the same simpsons episodes over and over again and no doubt they'll put the same halloween tree house of horror on thats been on this year 17 million times

Exactly.
Quote by Jackolas

remind me to go to 4chan on halloween

and btw im gonna be longcat with like 6 friends in 1 costume for the lulz
I'm Steve
Quote by avenged_7_fold

Ooooh.

I am dressed up as a Ghostbuster.

Not for halloween, I mean at the moment.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
i'll dress up like a giant black hole made by some swedish scientists and ill devour the planet
kthxbai.
College halloween is much cooler. It's basically an excuse for girls to dress up like sluts and go get drunk. I'm not sure what my costume will be though. I'll probably just buy a robe and some sandals and say I'm Jesus.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Quote by metal4life592
College halloween is much cooler. It's basically an excuse for girls to dress up like sluts and go get drunk. I'm not sure what my costume will be though. I'll probably just buy a robe and some sandals and say I'm Jesus.

cant wait till college
I'm Steve
Just a horned viking helmet and battleaxe for me.
Quote by Kensai
I know a good joke:

Women's rights.
Quote by Chubbychunks
I know a good joke:

Kensai's life.
Quote by avenged_7_fold

DUDE i was thinking of doing that too, but it would be hard to pull off since none of us look like them. but good luck man that will be awesome if you pull it off

instead we are going to just chill at my house and make a sh*tty horror movie about emo kids. hillaritty will ensue i hope

if it happens, ill youtube it for yall
^I S*** you not compadre!

Quote by Explorerpro
You Sir, Are Made Of Win.

Quote by El Hilliaro
Wow TS, this is a seriously great, original idea.

Anyway, I'm off, for some reason I have the strongest urge to listen to The Ramones.
Quote by Punk_Ninja
If anything happens round me I'll don some buckethead gear. Need to get a bucket.
Do KFC give away buckets for free?

1 drive to south
2 enter random house
3 ???
4 PROFIT
I'm Steve
Im going as me.

A Ninja

Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Quote by CapnKickass
Lol I thought Helloween was going on tour for a second there...

Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
haha my friend is going to be a fat, washed up, out-of-a-job skeletor, and I'm going to be a sucessful, businessman He-man
btw this is all from he-man: the masters of the universe
either that or angus young
items needed:
-pimp suit
-blow up doll with the blowjob mouth

ring doorbells and have people put candy into the mouth
Quote by SlipknotRule93
= crap

Strange cause you love a band that looks like they are ready for halloween

On topic, I love just staying up late and watching horror movies with friends, and this year it is on a friday, which kicks ass
OAKLAND A's - 9 TIME CHAMPS!!

DUKE BLUE DEVILS - 4 TIME CHAMPS & 19 TIME ACC CHAMPS!!

OAKLAND RAIDERS - 4 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS - 3 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

SAN JOSE SHARKS - NONE LOL!!
i doubt ill be doing any candy stealing. a few mates o mine are going around and getting free burritos at chipotle so we have free food for the next week.

basically 7/11 day all over again. yes
NOPE
Quote by darkstar2466
I wish I could find an adult-size Mudkip costume. Oh how joyful that would be.

You have the internet.
Look harder.
ಠ_ಠ
anywhere i can find a Eddie mask? preferably one from Piece Of Mind

would be much appreciated
Quote by Callicut
I'm gonna be Goku!

DAMN!!!
Thats who I was gonna be.

Awww now I have to look for a new costume asshole. Ill be kid/teenish(the one that kicks Cells ass) Gohan
ಠ_ಠ
I had some fun with this at fast food places over the summer, so I'll bring it out for Halloween.
Page 1 of 2