so pit, i decided to get me a loaded breakfast burrito and some hash browns and some coffee for carls junior (fast food place in cali for all yall not from here) and it was really good and filling.

then i sprawled out on the couch and thought to myself "man the only thing that could make me any happier is a blowjob followed by a catnap on this couch"

so pit, what are the things like that that would make you really happy?
^I S*** you not compadre!

Quote by Explorerpro
You Sir, Are Made Of Win.

Quote by El Hilliaro
Wow TS, this is a seriously great, original idea.

Anyway, I'm off, for some reason I have the strongest urge to listen to The Ramones.
Alcohol.
Quote by Kensai
I know a good joke:

Women's rights.
Quote by Chubbychunks
I know a good joke:

Kensai's life.
laughing at the unlucky ones of this earth.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
a joint, some Wish You Were Here by Pink Floyd, and another bowl waiting to be put to use is what makes me happy
When you walk in the park or whatever and it's a sunny, warm day and you see people relaxing everywhere, having fun, don't think about problems and it feels like there's nothing wrong with the world. I like that.

Oh and girls.
I just need about $3.50
(<X.X)O=('.'Q)

I'm the motherflippin'
Any movie with Edward [NOTRON] Norton, Steve Buscemi, Christian Bale[Been a fan of him since 1999 [The Mechanist. Not a batman lover wannabe], Kane Hodder[Jason Voorhees from F 13th part 7 - Jason X] or Kevin Spacey

One of those would make me extremely happy right now.. Sadly enough... I have seen nearly every movie of interest with the first three except Ghost World....

Meh.. I think I'll settle for American History X, American Beauty, or The Big Lebowski tonight... maybe a little Fight Club to boot and a snipet of American Psycho before nighty night night..

~~
My oven's ignition working, it's winding me up chronically the things that don't work in this new house.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
yea go with lebowski! that move is the best. steve buschemi is pretty good in that one

Quote by Explorerpro

Quote by El Hilliaro

Anyway, I'm off, for some reason I have the strongest urge to listen to The Ramones.
The Power Rangers song.

Awesome.
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
//////////////////////////////////////HEALTH
He was awesome in it.. but I also loved him in desperado

And The Island (only reason I watched it besides Michael Clarke Duncan and ofcourse.... that lovely little lady )

But yeah.. I think it's lebowski for the .. oh.. 100th time or so? Can't get enough of it.

[Input any line], Walter?

Shut the **** up, Donny.
hellz yea i just watched it the other night and im still laughing. that always happens

"good night sweet prince" best line in the whole movie lol

Quote by Explorerpro

Quote by El Hilliaro

cat-naps are excellent

once in a while i like to eat either cereal with milk or a PBJ sandwich while watching old-school cartoons on Boomerang at 11:00 Saturday morning.
Beeerrrrr!!!!
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
To be honest, if I am sprawled out on the sofa like that it won't be because I've just had breakfast... And the only things I would really love to have would be munchies, a drink and the visualizer from Windows Media Player...
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Quote by sashki
Rock music and hugs.

Sashki, you steal mah lines.

*hugs*
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
The first cold beer after a really hard day at work, which I'm enjoying right now.
Quote by The devil at the crossroads
E|-------------------------------------------1--
B|-----------------------------------1--4--
G|-------------------------1-3-4--
D|------------------1-3----
A|--------1-2-3----
E|-1-4-----

Just move it around the fretboard
Quote by Cosimo_Zaretti
The first cold beer after a really hard day at work, which I'm enjoying right now.

There is no amount of hate I can project through this forum to show you how much I hate you for enjoying that delicious beer while I sit at work sober.
Quote by guitrmastr
a joint, some Wish You Were Here by Pink Floyd, and another bowl waiting to be put to use is what makes me happy

+1!
Quote by nebiru
There is no amount of hate I can project through this forum to show you how much I hate you for enjoying that delicious beer while I sit at work sober.

It's not good to hate that much. It's not good to hate at all. Why don't you feel happy for him that he's enjoying a delicious beer after a hard day at work? You can do the same when you get home.

Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
It's not good to hate that much. It's not good to hate at all. Why don't you feel happy for him that he's enjoying a delicious beer after a hard day at work? You can do the same when you get home.

Quote by nebiru

Well I had to wait till 4AM to get that beer, and we had to spend all night pulling heavy lighting rig and cabling out of the olympic aquatic centre, then load it into trucks, then drive back to the warehouse, then unload the same trucks at the other end. Some of the lights, like the big Citycolours weigh in at around 50 or 60kg, you put them into the truck on a forklift, but you can't get the fork up to the top of the stadium so there was some bastard lifting involved, and a fair bit of it up flights of stairs.

I think you'll concede that I earned this one.
Quote by The devil at the crossroads
E|-------------------------------------------1--
B|-----------------------------------1--4--
G|-------------------------1-3-4--
D|------------------1-3----
A|--------1-2-3----
E|-1-4-----

Just move it around the fretboard
Some beer and good music. That is all.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.
Quote by Cosimo_Zaretti
Well I had to wait till 4AM to get that beer, and we had to spend all night pulling heavy lighting rig and cabling out of the olympic aquatic centre, then load it into trucks, then drive back to the warehouse, then unload the same trucks at the other end. Some of the lights, like the big Citycolours weigh in at around 50 or 60kg, you put them into the truck on a forklift, but you can't get the fork up to the top of the stadium so there was some bastard lifting involved, and a fair bit of it up flights of stairs.

I think you'll concede that I earned this one.

You certainly did.

Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Right now? Erm... nothing. I've got my tunes playing, I've had a good couple of hours on the gee-tar and college starts late for me tommorow.

All is good.
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Quote by Punk_Ninja
A female in my life, a bottle of whiskey, some decent music and a guitar by my side.

Two of four things I currently have

I'm guessing the latter two?

I wish for the same too.

Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie