So I have been debating weather or not to make a thread on this, but I have thought it would be a good way to remember my favorite music store. Well the story all starts out on Thrusday night 9-4-08 at around 9:00, when a high speed police chase ended up in the front of the store where the van being chased exploled casuing the building to burn. The van which hit the building was clocked going 94mph, as he entered the tun right before he hit the building. No bistanders were hurt, but the man in the van died. All was nearly all was lost expect the few things in overstock depatment which was in the basement and their files where saved. They are a huge botuique accoustic guitar dealers, they carried Colins, and Bourgeois, as well as a host of other top brands like Martin, Taylor, and Gibson. They carried a ton of electrics as well as well as a decent number of amps and FX as well. I will miss them until they open up in their temporary store. They plan to rebuild, and had really good insurance from what I have been told. It really stinks because some of the guitars they had where in 4000-10000 range, and really where one of a kind and cannot ever be replaced. Heres a link to the website http://morganmusic.com/
Quote by Cachao

Johnbryant you are obviously a genius

My Gear
Custom USA Standard Telecaster
Peavey Triple XXX 212 Combo
Peavey MS412 Cab Celestion G12K-85's
POD 2.0 (the ultimate practice setup)
Guild DV6
Last edited by Johnbryant at Sep 9, 2008,
^Chill I spend most of my time here in the GGA, and I get all my gear from this store, so it is realated.
Quote by Cachao

My Gear
Guild DV6
so u didnt enjoy a Explolsion? what kinda person r u?
Quote by ealtdharkon
Sorry to break this to you, but you "hardcore" fans don't HAVE mosh pits.
You have epileptic line dancing.

Quote by NotTheSun3290
Well... I AM a virgin, afterall...
^ I really don't enjoy watching money and hard work burn. It would have been cool thing to see though, I missed it, look at the link there are some pretty cool pictures on the first page.
Quote by Cachao

My Gear
Guild DV6
Quote by Johnbryant
^ I really don't enjoy watching money and hard work burn. It would have been cool thing to see though, I missed it, look at the link there are some pretty cool pictures on the first page.

*sigh* u said it Exploled.. as in LOL! so i made a joke, that obviously was too hard for u to understand
Quote by ealtdharkon

Quote by NotTheSun3290
^ Now I get it,
Quote by Cachao

My Gear
Guild DV6
^_^ didnt mean to offend u in any ways:P allways shite when stuff like that happens :/
Quote by ealtdharkon

Quote by NotTheSun3290
Quote by Cachao

My Gear
Guild DV6
^ that would make some really nice wall art.......

I bet all that vintage stuff went up fast as hell too... The stuff with the best tone burns the quickest....
Last edited by IbanezPsycho at Sep 9, 2008,
I'd try to take that off their hands for a small amount if I was you...

You'd be helpig them and you'd get irreplaceble souvenires...
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

^ yeah the last thing I need is a burnt to a crisp Martin, to stink up my house.
Quote by Cachao

My Gear
Guild DV6
Quote by Johnbryant
^ yeah the last thing I need is a burnt to a crisp Martin, to stink up my house.

Nothing says vintage like a piece of equipment that smells like burnt a$$ lol
All the Colins guitars we finished with nitroceulos Laquer and most a not completly cured when they ship, those all went up and there where little to nothing left. Looked to me like a the stack of cubes in the store front window survived, I would get that for a practice amp if it work, and the price good.
Quote by Cachao

My Gear
Guild DV6
Quote by Johnbryant
All the Colins guitars we finished with nitroceulos Laquer and most a not completly cured when they ship, those all went up and there where little to nothing left. Looked to me like a the stack of cubes in the store front window survived, I would get that for a practice amp if it work, and the price good.

Also more then likely they claimed everything as damaged on there insurance so none of that stuff will be sold.. But they can give it away
Quote by Cachao

My Gear
Guild DV6