Page 1 of 3
I was leaving McDonalds near my house today after school when a girl shoulder barged me. I disregarded her but apparently I have her a funny look, which I know I didn't. The girl and her two friends followed me and my two friends about 10 metres and then stopped me and started shouting at me.

The girl who attacked me squared up to me and her two friends egged her on saying they'd hit me if they could but they were 'on bail' and didn't want to risk it. Instead they offered to film it on their phones. The girl carried on shouting at me, telling me to apologise but as I did nothing wrong I refused.

After a while I decided to apologise because I knew she wouldn't let it drop and I didn't feel like turning my back on her because she seemed absolutley mental. When I apologised she slapped me hard across the face and said "Don't do it again!" I pushed her away as an obvious reaction and she went crazy and punched me right in the temple and it took her two friends and my two friends to keep her from hitting me more.

I went to the police but I highly doubt anything will be done.

Oh, and I'm a girl.

Anyone else had similar experiences?
Last edited by Arc Of Time at Sep 9, 2008,
If it were me she would have a broken jaw.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Once I was minding my own business in the tall grass when all of a sudden a goddamn group of Caterpie tried to eat me.
I just need about $3.50
(<X.X)O=('.'Q)

I'm the motherflippin'
Seriously? A girl bitch slapped you after apologizing? AND filmed it?

EDIT:
I'm a girl .

ah, well that changes it. Sorry to hear how many ass holes are out there
the police won't do anything.

sorry about that tho. f*cking bitch will end up in prison some other way.

Quote by Irnmaiden4life
ownt by a girl

not funny.

i hate people like that. they all deserve to be shot and slowly roasted on pyres in town centres alive.

Quote by CrackAddict2000
Once I was minding my own business in the tall grass when all of a sudden a goddamn group of Caterpie tried to eat me.

first time i've lold like that in a while!
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
if she hit you, stand up for yourself and hit her back. preferably harder so she just goes away
Where's your John Frusciante now?!
Gear:
Ibanez S470 (EMG 81/S/85)
Sigma DMC-15E
Laney VH100R
Laney 4x12 Cab
Ibanez Weeping Demon
M-Audio ProKeys 88
Mbox 3 Pro
KRK RP6 G2's
Plum Team FTW!

X
Quote by Arc Of Time
I'm a girl .

Not so big anymore eh Irnmaiden4life?

To Arc of Time: You did the right, thing, i have been in similar situations, just let them act hard and so long as its verbal dont react. When they get physical, just pushing them away is the right thing to do
Quote by Arc Of Time
I'm a girl .

oh

CATFIGHT!!

*waits with jerry seinfeld and george Kastanza*

no offence meant to you, only if you were a guy
I'm Steve
I've had similar experiences, nothing will come of it in the end. Just be glad you're ok though, at least you're not too badly hurt

*hugs*
you should have smashed her face...

you know, just: "SMAAAASJHHH!" *splat* "FATALITY!!!"
your a girl, why didn't you hit her back? Being a guy i would have just laughed at her or pined her on the ground if it got annoying enough.
kick that bitch in dem nutz! girls ahve nuts too, right?

seriously i would have probably just walked away and ignored her, and if she kept harassing me i would headbutt her titties

oh yea and what were you doing at mcdonalds, that place is nasty
^I S*** you not compadre!

Quote by Explorerpro
You Sir, Are Made Of Win.

Quote by El Hilliaro
Wow TS, this is a seriously great, original idea.

Anyway, I'm off, for some reason I have the strongest urge to listen to The Ramones.
I smellz teh pikeys.

But if they filmed it, it'll probably end up on youtube, in which case give the url to the police and get the bitch arrested. That'll learn 'em.
Quote by ViperScale
your a girl, why didn't you hit her back? Being a guy i would have just laughed at her or pined her on the ground if it got annoying enough.

everyone enjoys a good rape once in a while
RUSSELL! WHAT THE ****!

Sorry.

If you fought in mud it would have been awesome.
Quote by HuckIt
I didn't find it that funny when I saw myself doing him in missionary position...

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I was having sex with a female dolphin. In the dream I was like:
"YEEEEEEEAAAARGH I'M SCREWIN' A FEMALE DOLPHIN!!!" and when I woke up I was like:
"... wtf"
Next time I'd just save the hastle and upset the filming friends by absolutely obliterating her. Seriously, I know violence is not the answer, but I've seen this before and it used to happen too often. Eventually, my friend Katy had had enough. We were sat in a park just chilling as you do, and these 4 girls came up and started giving her stick. They gave similar stories about probation and all that crap. Two of them got their phones out and started filming this fat ugly lass mouthing at her getting ready to slap her. The other was just shouting encouragements. The lass slapped Katy, then Katy grabbed the back of the girls head and slammed it into a metal pole three times and told her to piss off.

It was one of the best things I have ever seen just for the look on the other girls faces.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
Quote by Atomic_Assault
I smellz teh pikeys.
But if they filmed it, it'll probably end up on youtube, in which case give the url to the police and get the bitch arrested. That'll learn 'em.

They gave me a dog once... but it ate everything.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
That sucks. Round up some friends and wait round there tomorrow to get them back, or at least scare them.
Quote by Arc Of Time
I went to the police but I highly doubt anything will be done.

Same, but if it does, filming assault on your phone is counted as partaking in some shape or form so those 2 who were on bail will be fucking jailed. And since people like that generally repeat it, they'll likely get caught for something else. So be happy about that.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
this kind of thing is terrible, only the other day i was pushed of stage in Toronto, bastards!
Tommy Emmanuel C.G.P = The Man

Quote by civildp1
wouldn't it be awesome if you pulled a girls panties off and she smelled like cake?

Quote by SupremeACL
My mom used to fart a lot. It sucked.
Dude, I'm a chick too and I woulda lost it on the b!tch, I would have bashed her face in. if you hadn't done anything wrong and she tried to accuse you of hitting her to impress her gay little friends.
CHICKS LIKE THAT PISS ME THE F.CK off. ugggh. Call the police and try to have charges pressed on her... do you remember what she looks like? did her friends mention her name at all?
DO it man, ****$ like her shouldn't get away with that shit.
What you cannot escape, you must fight; what you cannot fight, you must endure.
Quote by flipthatchicken
Am i the only one who giggled like a girl when i saw willy 99's username?

lol cheers. people do call me willy though so its not like a wierd penis fetish
Chavs always do that (I presume they are)
In Bolton I overheard some grotty girl saying "come on lets start a fight with her", they went on to create a made up story as they squared up to my friend but we walked off.
Was tempted to grab an iron bar and stick it through her wheel spokes on her bike while she was riding on the road.
Don't worry about it TS, she will end up with triplets in a few years time, watch out for her on Jermery Kyle

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Quote by Tim_Orme_Esq
this kind of thing is terrible, only the other day i was pushed of stage in Toronto, bastards!

Yes, but to be fair, you're an egotistical, arrogant, monobrowed twat who just steals other people's tunes.

To youtube! It's probably on there somewhere. We can find the girl and hunt her down
Quote by willy_99
lol cheers. people do call me willy though so its not like a wierd penis fetish

To the night, recklessly we fly.
Shoulda Shanked her.

But seriously, you should've just walked away. It uses confuses people, when you know it's one and one and you don't want to get into anything, walking away is an easy option.
Yeah you should have just beat the **** out of her.

I would have, and I have a penis.
Quote by Chrisiphone

Don't worry about it TS, she will end up with triplets in a few years time, watch out for her on Jermery Kyle

She's 16 and has a kid.

I would say Jeremy Kyle is in her sights.

I didn't hit her back because the way Britain is now, I'd probably have got done for assault and she'd get to sell her "traumatic" story to The Sun.
Quote by Arc Of Time
She's 16 and has a kid.

I would say Jeremy Kyle is in her sights.

I didn't hit her back because the way Britain is now, I'd probably have got done for assault and she'd get to sell her "traumatic" story to The Sun.

And she would probably have whipped out a knife.
Page 1 of 3