might buy an ipod, idk yet, but ive heard from many people that iTunes makes it very difficult to get songs/files on your ipod, while others have said they have never had a problem with it. do you have to convert all of your mp3 files to itunes format to be able to use them? and with videos, am i able to put on regular movie/dvd files, or can i only watch music videos....providing i can convert them to proper apple format
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey Valveking 112
Line 6 über-Metal Pedal

Quote by pwrmax
All you care about is looks? No wonder you have it hard.

Quote by srvflood
You can't have sex with her personality.
might buy an ipod, idk yet, but ive heard from many people that iTunes makes it very difficult to get songs/files on your ipod, while others have said they have never had a problem with it.

Usually the inverse of this is the problem. Getting songs on is quite a doddle.

do you have to convert all of your mp3 files to itunes format to be able to use them?

Not at all. The only exception is WMA files.

and with videos, am i able to put on regular movie/dvd files, or can i only watch music videos....providing i can convert them to proper apple format

You'd need to convert them - there are many apps to do this.
Quote by Donaldguitar
Mp3 files work on itunes.
What do you mean by "regular movie/dvd files"?

well when it says "plays videos", do they mean exclusively music videos, or could i watch like batman or something on it if i could somehow get it on my computer? and if so, would i have to convert them to .mov format or would itunes do it automatically.
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey Valveking 112
Line 6 über-Metal Pedal

Quote by pwrmax
All you care about is looks? No wonder you have it hard.

Quote by srvflood
You can't have sex with her personality.