A friend told me that Herman Li and that other geezer record their solos slow and then speed it up in the studio. And in the music videos, I noticed that it kinda looks like the footage for the solos has been speeded up.

Or can they just play really, really fast?
yeh of course they cheat, that's how those homies rap.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
No, they are just fast. I think people would notice something during the live shows dont you think?!
Quote by DieYouBastard
A friend told me that Herman Li and that other geezer record their solos slow and then speed it up in the studio. And in the music videos, I noticed that it kinda looks like the footage for the solos has been speeded up.

Or can they just play really, really fast?

If by footage, you mean music video's, you know they're not playing right?
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
no, it's just easier to get a solo right when you can have multiple attempts at it and take parts of good takes and paste them together.

yeah, music video might be sped up but that means nothing.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by clement1
No, they are just fast. I think people would notice something during the live shows dont you think?!

Not really.. cus they cant play theire own songs
Quote by ealtdharkon
Sorry to break this to you, but you "hardcore" fans don't HAVE mosh pits.
You have epileptic line dancing.

Quote by NotTheSun3290
Well... I AM a virgin, afterall...