I am talkin about the Guns And Roses song: November Rain.

So did you/pit noticed that the overall sound of the song is like they turned down all the high frequencies (i mean something about 10000hz and more) in the mastering process.
You can't hear the bright sound of the crash and cymbals and its a little bit dull sounding overall.

It can't be the fault of my sound devices, they can produce normal highs in other songs.
But maybe it could be a problem of my copy of the song.
Quote by Daneeka
I am talkin about the Guns And Roses song: November Rain.

So did you/pit noticed that the overall sound of the song is like they turned down all the high frequencies (i mean something about 10000hz and more) in the mastering process.
You can't hear the bright sound of the crash and cymbals and its a little bit dull sounding overall.

It can't be the fault of my sound devices, they can produce normal highs in other songs.
But maybe it could be a problem of my copy of the song.

I have November Rain straight from Use Your Illusion I. And it is not dull-sounding like you describe.

I think it might be your copy.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Maybe, and this is just a total guess by the way...

they wanted it to sound like that?
Quote by Bowe
Maybe, and this is just a total guess by the way...

they wanted it to sound like that?

Maybe but its not sounding that good.

Others: Thanks i will try to found a better one.
Quote by Demon Wolf
I have November Rain straight from Use Your Illusion I. And it is not dull-sounding like you describe.

I think it might be your copy.

+1
OAKLAND A's - 9 TIME CHAMPS!!

DUKE BLUE DEVILS - 4 TIME CHAMPS & 19 TIME ACC CHAMPS!!

OAKLAND RAIDERS - 4 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS - 3 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

SAN JOSE SHARKS - NONE LOL!!
Quote by Daneeka
is like they turned down all the high frequencies (i mean something about 10000hz and more) in the mastering process.

Thats basically how mp3 works buddy. Don't be Limewiring!
Quote by Daneeka
Maybe but its not sounding that good.

Define good...

drums can be very overpowering, and i was mastering a song that was more synth and vocal based, i would cut out a lot of the highs of the drums since thats what cuts through the most

its sounds duller, but it means people can hear the more subtle instuments more