selling this used peavey valveking because im in a band that plays lower gain stuff that needs a british voicing.

112 50watt version.

all stock, as-new. only gigged once. cranked a few times, but not for that long. i dont think ive ever had the volume above 7. (loud amp)

works great, good for heavy rock/older metal. with a pedal it can do any high gain stuff.

theres lots of info on this amp around this site as its very popular.

selling for £200 ono

i'd prefer a uk sale, Manchester if possible. but ill ship if i have to.

cheers!
"A good song should make you want to tap your feet and get with your girl. A great song should destroy cop cars and set fire to the suburbs. I’m only interested in writing great songs." - Tom Morello
yeah sorry. thanks for the offer though.
"A good song should make you want to tap your feet and get with your girl. A great song should destroy cop cars and set fire to the suburbs. I’m only interested in writing great songs." - Tom Morello
They are only £230 off of GAK and thats with a year warranty. Just so you are aware.

UG Mods really have no sense of humour.....

they're £279 on gak.

still a good price though.

ill drop to £180
bump
How much do you suppose shipping that to the USA would cost? I just checked musiciansfriend.com, and they sell it new for $400, which is about 200 pounds. Would you sell it for $300 if I pay for shipping?
~3.6 billion years of evolutionary progress have led to this post~
Wherabouts are you?

Guitars:
Ibanez RG350M
Ibanez JS100
Fender Strat

Amp:
Fender Blues Jr
Fender Champion 600
Washburn Southside

Effects:
POD HD300
Marshall Guv'Nor
Big Muff
Digitech Bad Monkey
Behringer PH9
Cry Baby Wah
Quote by Reds3031
How much do you suppose shipping that to the USA would cost? I just checked musiciansfriend.com, and they sell it new for $400, which is about 200 pounds. Would you sell it for $300 if I pay for shipping?

lol shipping would be over a $100 bro
My Gear :
LTD Fx400
Ibanez S470dxqm w/Tone Zone
Buz Mcgrath's S7320 w/ emg 707s
Boss Gt-8
EHX Metal Muff with top boost for sale!
Crate V32 palomino for sale !
Quote by isan
lol shipping would be over a $100 bro

nevermind then
~3.6 billion years of evolutionary progress have led to this post~