Myspace kills the quality of songs, but if you're logged in to myspace you can download the song for the full quality through the music player. Thanks for listening Or you can just download it directly.

great voice and vocals. the singing is very well done.
catchy chorus, and the lyrics are interesting.
guitar parts work very well together and the drums compliment them well.
this is a great song

Ya everything goes together really well the vocals are really strong too. Nothing I can really constructively critique because it's kinda over my head lol I like it either way though.

get me back?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=953751
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!

Not the kind of thing I usually listen to but I like it. Can't really hear anything to criticise about it, sounds great, the song itself is pretty catchy, guitar parts are cool as are the vocals and lyrics...that's about it from me.
Thanks for listening guys I'll return the reviews when I get home. Work computers have no speakers...

-Chris
Quote by Ablyss
Thanks for listening guys I'll return the reviews when I get home. Work computers have no speakers...

-Chris

added you guys on myspace, and have been listening to your songs on repeat for a while.
they're very very catchy.
thanks for not replying to my message

ahaha, nahh.

are you guys in the process of recording new material? would love to hear more.
Hi,

Wow. The intro just screamed "Bloc Party", they've really met their match in you guys in terms of catchiness and danceability :P no really, in all my reviews I try to give credit for the strong points of a song but also draw attention to some bad points.. Only now there simply are none I hear, I guess I'll have to listen again and again.. I wouldn't mind, it's a great song!!

Crit4crit? I just posted this: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=955209

Cheers!
ZeG