I've been looking into getting one, but i have no idea about finding a quality one and prices and such.

It has to be Mac compatible, but i think that's about it as far as qualifications go. I'm quite curious as to the importance of size. It seems that it would be nice to have a large area to work with, but i don't know if that's really a problem, or if being able to change positions on your screen and zoom and all that will be just fine.

The only one i've looked at so far is this

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8588227&st=tablet&type=product&id=1190677841138

because it's at Best Buy, and i have a gift card that could pay for it. Does anyone have any good advice or information they could lend me as far as purchasing a tablet goes? Any help is much appreciated.

oh, and it's strictly for artistic purposes, incase you were wondering.
Wacom is a good brand. I can't remember what size it's supposed to be in relation to your screen, but I'm sure google has that answer.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Oh, I thought you meant tablet as in medicine.

And I never realised your name was Glen'sHeroicAct, I always thought it was Glen'sHeroinAddict.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by CTFOD

And I never realised your name was Glen'sHeroicAct, I always thought it was Glen'sHeroinAddict.

yeah, i've gotten that a lot.

So there's a screen/tablet size relation thing? I'll look into it.
i got that tablet in black at sam's club and i think its pretty good. the size is not really a problem because it does allow you to zoom in and out. its pretty much like drawing on paper because you can lift the pen and see the cursor on the screen. it does take a while to get used to drawing with it though
I too am a Glen.

I'd buy it, it looks bitchin'. I thought these things cost like twice as much. You should check some price comparison site though.
Quote by CTFOD

haha you just won the internet