Page 1 of 2
Pit, I am very downtrodden.

There is a man who is literally a narcissistic sociopath. He's about 50 years old.

He's a snake in the grass. He's stolen millions of dollars from various people and gotten away from it. (by embezzling money)

He's hurt everyone close to him either physically or verbally.

His own mother said, "There is a special place in hell for (insert name)".

He's stolen hundreds and thousands from my family/business.

There is a situation that has arisen to seek some revenge.

Pit, I ask you, do you know of any free website to look up license plate #'s, cell phone numbers, addresses, criminal records, etc???

If this thread is against the rules, I will delete it.

I just need some help...

edit: I've searched google but haven't found much.
I would seek advice from the chan.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
how did he do that?
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

Quote by darkstar2466
I would seek advice from the chan.

I don't know the chan.

I've never posted.

I don't know the lingo etc.

If you could do it for me, have advice, or know someone who could help me I would appreciate it immensely.

Quote by Toast1337
how did he do that?

He embezzled money from different companies.

He'd enter a company at a high up position, lie lie lie lie and lie some more, and would cut deals with other companies and take money.

He's literally ruined peoples lives.
Last edited by Vagabond21 at Sep 9, 2008,
in il, we have judici.com, which allows you to look up criminal records.

i dont know about tn.

good luck.
Member #12 of the UG Queen Fanclub!...PM Hanzi_G to join!

Samauri #2 if your interested.
I have a stupid question:

what exactly does sociopath mean?

is it similar to psychopath?
(I know it's a dumb question, but I honestly don't know)
Quote by slayaplaya
I have a stupid question:

what exactly does sociopath mean?

is it similar to psychopath?
(I know it's a dumb question, but I honestly don't know)

Not to be a dick, but look it up.

Quote by tacomundo
in il, we have judici.com, which allows you to look up criminal records.

i dont know about tn.

good luck.

Thanks for the info
dude, what are you planning on doing?

too bad your not from melbourne, aus... i know a few blokes who would sort this prick out

Sanity is not statistical
Just go to the police
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by Low_End_Rocker
dude, what are you planning on doing?

too bad your not from melbourne, aus... i know a few blokes who would sort this prick out

His 3rd wife has filed for divorce after finally catching on to his schemes, and she caught him having an affair.

Said wife's brother works with me (and the main subject used to)

If I get a picture of him with another woman, she gets what he has (which isn't much because he's blown all his money and is in debt to a lot of people), he gets nothing. No money whatsoever. This will land him in jail because they will have to audit his fraudulent business and he will be in great debt to the IRS.

I have a chance to take down the one man I hate, legally.

I just need some info.
OMG they found me out... i shall disapear into the night with peado bear by my side
Quote by .HUZZAH.
Just hit all the strings at once, raping your e string and making retardly out of place pinch harmonics

oh wait, this isn't a slipknot concert..

FREEBIRD!

And the amish said let their be CHEESE...
Quote by kaptink
That does sound like something the police can deal with.

That's what I thought at first also.

Turns out, embezzling money is almost impossible to prove in a court of law if you do it right.

He's done it right.
I think there is something like that where criminals use it to find targets... not taht I've ever used it...
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Quote by VanTheKraut
I think there is something like that where criminals use it to find targets... not taht I've ever used it...

wtf
hitman?
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I got crap to do, okay? Counter-Strike isn't going to play itself.
dude, your a genius... thats probably the greatest plan ive ever heard to fuk someone in the arse legally. good luck bro, and im thinking a P.I. would help your cause

i work for a company that does background checks and stuff... but i can't give you any of the information i get because it would be illegal.
Quote by ViperScale
i work for a company that does background checks and stuff... but i can't give you any of the information i get because it would be illegal.

point him in the direction of someone who can/software that can. what software do you use? i'm sure that it could be downloaded somewhere

100 badgers.

What to do with it? You decide.
I just need about $3.50
(<X.X)O=('.'Q)

I'm the motherflippin'
http://www.backgroundcheckgateway.com/

that maybe? i dunno just throwing stuff at ya here
Quote by Skwisgar
The trip would reach its climax when you came across a character filling a pool via fapping and attempting to drown innocent people in it

Quote by Diet_coke_head
I ran up and started screaming rape because I knew she would never cheat on me.
Quote by CrackAddict2000
100 badgers.

What to do with it? You decide.

do you ever actually help people, or is being a dick all your good for?

Quote by ViperScale

Damnit

Quote by Low_End_Rocker
do you ever actually help people, or is being a dick all your good for?

Well sometimes I do but tonight I don't feel like helping very much thank you
I just need about $3.50
(<X.X)O=('.'Q)

I'm the motherflippin'
Quote by CrackAddict2000
Well sometimes I do but tonight I don't feel like helping very much thank you

yeah, fair enough dude

alright, i think my usefullness in this thread has been tapped, so i'm off.
vegabond, pm and update me on what your plans are, because it truly is a fantastic idea, and i would like to know how it turns out.

best of luck dude

find out from the wife where he lives and stake out, if you cant get that info from her then cruise around town until you see him in his car, get the license plate number and file a form i believe it's inf70 at the dmv... it's for lost title, claim the vehicle has been abandoned on your property , this form and 5 bucks will get you his address and phone number, find a hot chick willing to at least kiss and rub to bring him down, send him coupons to a bar in town and arrange for him to meet her in which case you can get her to lead him in front of a window where you are waiting with camera, then tell him to say cheese
Don't you try and ask me your expiration date
Plans that forgot me 99 times
you'll be the one who opens the gate.

- Cedric Bixler Zavala

Founder of the UG RHPS fanclub....

to join simply amend sig..
Quote by TenaciousLSD
find out from the wife where he lives and stake out, if you cant get that info from her then cruise around town until you see him in his car, get the license plate number and file a form i believe it's inf70 at the dmv... it's for lost title, claim the vehicle has been abandoned on your property , this form and 5 bucks will get you his address and phone number, find a hot chick willing to at least kiss and rub to bring him down, send him coupons to a bar in town and arrange for him to meet her in which case you can get her to lead him in front of a window where you are waiting with camera, then tell him to say cheese

an interesting idea, and worth considering...

got any hot friends the dirty old perv would be interested in?

Thanks, everyone for all the support, please keep it coming.

Quote by TenaciousLSD

I know where he lives part of the time.

I stake it out last night from 4:30-8 pm with a co-worker. We were armed with cameras and Aviator sunglasses. He was there the whole time and didn't leave.

I've asked around and poked around to find out some info. I just need to find out more.

I know what his mistress looks like, and I've found her myspace.

I just need some more info.

Quote by Low_End_Rocker
an interesting idea, and worth considering...

got any hot friends the dirty old perv would be interested in?

He's not that dumb. He pretends to be a Christian but his private life is far away from it.
Quote by Vagabond21

There is a situation that has arisen to seek some revenge.

Revenge is the path to the Dark Side.
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
Quote by homo-erectus
Conrad Black?

wat

Quote by Godsmack_IV
+1 Hire a private investigator if your really commited.

I'd rather do it myself.
Quote by Low_End_Rocker
point him in the direction of someone who can/software that can. what software do you use? i'm sure that it could be downloaded somewhere

we program it in house and it currently isn't for sell.
Page 1 of 2