Do I press cancel? Because I don't really having anything to make a thread about. What if I press back on the browser? Or does that involve post data shit?

Thanks
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by DUP3R
I like my women like I like my Pop-tarts : dipped in blood and covered in a gay man's feces.

This sig was too fucking big. Make it smaller next time, chief.
^This.
Schecterman's Accomplice, of the Schecter Stiletto Players Will Rule The World Club. PM Fett13 or Your41Plague12 to join.

EQ:
Schecter Stiletto Extreme 5
Yamaha RBX170
Haha. You can click edit on the first post of the thread, tick delete and then delete the thread.

If you'd clicked new thread but not actually posted one then yeah you could've just went back, or navigated somewhere else.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Quote by Union Jake
Good one

Almost as good as...

*cues epic music*
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
I ask the mods not to delete this cuz it could be epic.

Lol BTW.
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

SuperLol'd
Quote by sam b
Am I the only one who didnt find this funny?

....... am I missing something?

I didn't find it that funny, just quite amusing.
lol
"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." -Frank Zappa
I for one, am pro-choice. Abort unwanted threads!
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a