Page 1 of 2
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
I have yet to decide whether Soulja Boy is a master of parody or just thick as pigshit.
Last edited by webbtje at Sep 9, 2008,
I'd like to rich ****** shit in his mouth.
HOWAYA LUV ;D

BUGERA USERS MILITIA
yeah its disgusting, but why were you looking at it in the first place? did you search for "rich nigga shit" or something, they should be ignored.

(thats just what happens when no talent ****s get paid for bullshit)
haha. does he get fifteen cents per comment here as well? are YOU soulja boy?

conspiracy unveiled.
I hate people like that...

I'm not even write why('cos it will take a while), but this type of people, I hate them... ALOT
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
That was hilarious lol.

YOU BEST BE JOKING BUDDY
Quote by PlayMadness

Isn't it a little big-headed to name yourself "God," TS?

no.

Quote by Simsimius
I love you TS.

Quote by Ganoosh

Any thread with that title is sure to deliver, and this one...well...it did.
i dont think hes really gettin payed, hes just sayin that to try and piss more people off. Is there someone with a job so shitty that they go through and count how much money they have to pay this ****ing asswipe. Why hasnt anyone else done it before. It sure as hell aint the record company cause they would never pay for something that ****ing stupid, and he aint the hottest shit on youtube so i doubt they are doing it.
Hope he gets shot and killed oneday while hes performing,cause it whoulnt be any loss..
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Quote by Nexium
Hope he gets shot and killed oneday while hes performing,cause it whoulnt be any loss..

more like a gain than a loss...
The same friend who called him a no talent ass clown had a chance to run his tour bus off of the road, but said that he wasnt even worth a scratch on his brand new car.
What the hell is he saying?
Quote by its_alive
rich_sg, I promote you to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. of the Pit. way to speak your opinion.

Quote by ErnieBallfists
RICH_SG you are a filthy person for accusing me of dirty trolling , you are a stiff coconut
Quote by in2thesun88
The same friend who called him a no talent ass clown had a chance to run his tour bus off of the road, but said that he wasnt even worth a scratch on his brand new car.

if he did that he would be remembered as a god...

seriously... a GOD!

no no... THE GOD!
Quote by ragemachine2112
Try and watch this without losing all faith in humanity.

I vote that he is the most obnoxious human being ever.

did you watch part two though??
**** you that was hilarious. He's just having fun. You're just jealous because he wrote a simple song and made millions while you're practicing your ass off on guitar for probably nothing. Capitalism at his best. Good on him. The money will run out sooner or later though, don't worry.
Quote by master
**** you that was hilarious. He's just having fun. You're just jealous because he wrote a simple song and made millions while you're practicing your ass off on guitar for probably nothing. Capitalism at his best. Good on him. The money will run out sooner or later though, don't worry.

+1

Money should only be a means to a more worthy end. IMO.
We're only strays.
I am not a racist. But him, and people like him, are a complete waste of the worlds resources, and they do not deserve to be classed as humans. More like animals. :|
Quote by Jake_fender
I am not a racist. But him, and people like him, are a complete waste of the worlds resources, and they do not deserve to be classed as humans. More like animals. :|

Why?
"Mankind has got to know his limitations"-Dave Mustaine
what a joke....
"I'm no professah!"
~Henry Rollins
at all of UG

Seriously, he's just having fun, let it go. If you were an 18 year old ( just assuming he's that old ), millionaire, wouldn't you mess around a little?

Having said that, he is wasting money like it's gonna rot or something. I would've saved that money up.
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

I love it.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
I would like very much if he just died.
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
I don't want to hear anything out of his ****ing mouth because he is just a ****ing dickhead.
Page 1 of 2