before i begin, let me get this straight... I AM NOT EMO. please don't call me emo.

I have noticed over the past year or so that i always don't feel good on an emotional level. Usually it will start as a little thing which will get me thinking about other things and eventually ruin my day completely. the "other" things that i will start thinking about are mostly me feeling like i suck at everything i try to be good at.

i don't think i have always been like this but it has been this way for the past year. most days i'll come home from school feeling down about something. it seems as if everyone in the world is feeling good but me. it is kind of hard to describe but i don't think i am flat out depressed because i enjoy many things in life and i fear death just like any other person and would never do anything involving suicide. am i different? does everyone feel like this at least 3-4 days of the week sometimes more? do you know why i feel like this?

why can't i be happy about life like normal people...
i know exactly what you mean... i feel like it everyday for the past month even though my life is getting btter O.o...
yup its a sig... yeaaah..
it's called being teenage. i used to think people were just joking when they said teenagers are emotionally unstable and all that other stuff but it's true. just wait it out.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
lmao XxGloriousxX is a genius

Quote by Pinky19
You guys fail. Except for you Glorious. You win.

Once again.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
I would shoot them to death yes, but trying to aim for non-leathal, hoping they live.

which one is it Guitarfreak777?
What helps me to be happy is going over to a friends and jamming as it helps me feel I've achieved something when we do something cool

Or perhaps try and do something different to the norm like maybe learning a new instrument to give you new targets to reach etc
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
I know exactly what you're going through, TS. I feel like this most days and am usually at a loss as to why. Sometimes there is an obvious trigger (crappy day at work, argument with my girlfriend, etc.) but most of the time it comes on completely unprovoked.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.
Quote by madshatter
before i begin, let me get this straight... I AM NOT EMO. please don't call me emo.

I have noticed over the past year or so that i always don't feel good on an emotional level. Usually it will start as a little thing which will get me thinking about other things and eventually ruin my day completely. the "other" things that i will start thinking about are mostly me feeling like i suck at everything i try to be good at.

i don't think i have always been like this but it has been this way for the past year. most days i'll come home from school feeling down about something. it seems as if everyone in the world is feeling good but me. it is kind of hard to describe but i don't think i am flat out depressed because i enjoy many things in life and i fear death just like any other person and would never do anything involving suicide. am i different? does everyone feel like this at least 3-4 days of the week sometimes more? do you know why i feel like this?

Hm...
Last edited by iimjpii at Sep 9, 2008,
I feel the same sometimes its just hormones and being a teenager, unless you have major depressive episodes and very maniac episodes then you may be Bi polar but if its just oftenly feeling depressed its just being a teen and having yo hormones all other the place.
OLOl u r leik teh w0r5t EMOe EVOR!!!111 I laf @ u! hahahahahAHA!!
I just need about $3.50
(<X.X)O=('.'Q)

I'm the motherflippin'
Quote by cam_sampbell
What helps me to be happy is going over to a friends and jamming as it helps me feel I've achieved something when we do something cool

Or perhaps try and do something different to the norm like maybe learning a new instrument to give you new targets to reach etc

i would love to jam with people but everyone i know either doesn't want to play with me or is out getting stoned 24/7. it is like that with simply hanging out with people too.
Basically your nothing new, we all get it

Like someone said we are all going to die tomorrow
Manchester United
Its called hormones. Thery're muthalickers.
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Depression, seek a therapist/counciller/someone who you can talk to in person.
Quote by Våd Hamster
''I'm gay''

*Awkward silence*

''Actually, I'm just a vegetarian''

*Silence*

Dad- ''Same thing.''
Quote by madshatter

I am not down about life at all but not happy either. I am pretty much indifferent to it. I find it boring most of the time.
i am the same. I, however, feel that I'm sucking up everyone elses depression and making myself feel bad for other peoples problems while they are unaware of their own problems and are happy.
Quote by Meths

I don't think any words should be censored.

Especially faggot since homos aren't real people and all.

Quote by sam b
Man City wont win anything and finish below Arsenal.

city: 3rd + FA cup winners.
arsenal: 4th
play some music, play some sport, join the football team, do something that will require concentration or commitment. team sports are good because if you are decent at the game and you are not too selfish with the ball or puk or whatever, you will feel like a part of something where you feel important and bear a certain amount of responsibility.

ive never actually experienced this and i dont even know if itll work but its teh first thing that came to mind.
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
I can sympathize with ya man. The past couple of weeks I have just hit a big low and recluded myself away from everyone. I literally haven't gone out or anything for weeks...I just sit at home on my own reading, playing guitar, watching films occasionally leaving the house to walk the dog. My friends probably think I'm an asshole for not contacted them or coming out but I have just gotten sick of the same suburban town routine of going to boring pubs wasting my money on overpriced drinks. I gotta snap out of this lull soon though...having spells of solitude is important in lifewhen but when it drags on too long the mind starts eating itself up and you just dig yourself deeper into the depression.