Am I the only one on UG who likes these fantastic musicians? there has to be some people who like them.

Anyway if there are people who like them whats your favorite songs by these guys? I like Take Me With You, Backstabbers, If I Owned The World, Avalon, The Morning Song, The Princess, Morocco and Till You Come Back To Me. Pretty much any of there material. Its all relaxing and gets you thinking.

Hope to hear from some people!
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
A bit smooth for my tastes, but pretty good. I love the tone the guitarist had in the first video.
It's Only Rock and Roll, But I like It
Quote by slidething31
A bit smooth for my tastes, but pretty good. I love the tone the guitarist had in the first video.

yeah he gets a great tone. I believe his name is Russ Freeman.
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
i just discovered these guys last night... absolutely loving it. this is the kind of jazz i really enjoy, made my day yesterday
Jackson DKMG Dinky, Ibanez RG 7321, Ibanez RG 350EX
Bugera 6262-212 (120 watt), Line 6 Spider lll (30 watt)

Pearl Forum Series Drums
Sabian B8 Cymbals (ride, hi-hats, 3x crash, splash)
Quote by Connah
i just discovered these guys last night... absolutely loving it. this is the kind of jazz i really enjoy, made my day yesterday

yeah man there awesome.
Quote by metalcore123

I'm bringing farts back!
any bands like this that you guys can recommend??
Jackson DKMG Dinky, Ibanez RG 7321, Ibanez RG 350EX
Bugera 6262-212 (120 watt), Line 6 Spider lll (30 watt)

Pearl Forum Series Drums
Sabian B8 Cymbals (ride, hi-hats, 3x crash, splash)
i just saw the rippingtons on friday night-they were amazing live-truly fantastic musicians
Gear

Gibson Les Paul Standard
Fender American Strat
Taylor 214ce
Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier (about to be Voodoo Modded)
Keeley TS-808
Boss GT-10 Processor
Boss RC-20xl