What wah would you suggest for me - I play medium to (sometimes) high gain stuff, Id like something with true bypass and not really too trebley as my amp is quite naturally trebley in nature and i want to avoid adding to this as much as possible (apart from the obvious changes made when rocking the wah!). I dont really want to spend as much as £150 at all, less that £100 if possible (probably buying from US to make this more possible). I like Pearl Jam, Guns n Roses, Metallica kind of sounds (mixed bag, i know).

Also, i wont be too fussed on mods, just liking it is the main thing. If i feel something necessary then i may ask, but if its an unmoddable wah, cest la vie.

Thanks guys
"If you want beef, then bring the ruckus." - Marilyn Monroe
ultimate wah thread is dead before you mention it, i tried digging up that corpse...
you can get a used crybaby and mod it. the only difference between the cheaper 70$ wah and the 150$ jimi hendrix wah is about 5 bucks worth of spare parts.

or, if you don't want to do that, just get the 535Q multi wah.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
Cool thanks, what do you think of the slash wah? Its the sort of thing id avoid normally coz i dont want to seem like a fan boy, but id definately consider it if it was good.
well, it's tailored to his specs. so, it's really made for him. the distortion can only be used for the wah though, and it's also placed before the wah circuit, so it sounds different than if you had a wah with the distortion after it. it's har to explain, but i wouild reccomend my earlier suggestion. like i said, the only differecne is 5 bucks worth of capacitors. well, the fasel is 20$, but you don't need it.

my biggest suggestion is take your time, do it right. it takes one mistake to mess it up.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.