Poll: What did you think of the story?
Poll Options
View poll results: What did you think of the story?
Funny
0 0%
Sick
3 100%
Voters: 3.
The other day I was walking down my street, in town, and I looked over the opposite side and there was this little girl. Only about eight years old, with no adults around her.

I thought 'hello, hello', and then I crossed the street trying not to look suspiscious. Soon I was walking within metres behind her, but she turned around and she noticed I was following.

So she started walking faster, I naturally sped up, not wanting to lose my prey and in a few seconds we were both running fast through my town. Only difference was that she had a face of panic, and I was wide-eyed and grinning.

After running solidly for a while, going around corners and bends, I began to catch up and reached my arm out to grab her, but she turned at the last minute into a side alley way and avoided my grasp. I however knew, for a fact, that the side alley was a dead end.

So I followed her walking slowly, trying to restore my energy for the big event.

Unfortunately for me however, when she got to the end of the alley way a dirty peadophile jumped up out of his hiding place in a bin and threw himself on the girl.
I said 'Sorry, I spotted her first, so therefore she's mine.'
The peadophile complained saying he'd been waiting there all day and deserved some, even if not alot, playtime.

Eventually I thought of a brilliant idea and said 'What if we play a game of rock, paper, scissors...whoever wins first time, gets the girl?' The peadophile looked blank for a while, and then agreed. So we both counted 'one, two, three.' and revealed our game hands.

Well, I had scissors but when I looked at the peadophile he was holding his hand in a rock shape. He had won.
Nah. Just kinda dumb.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Copypasta is never funny when you realize it's been passed around more than a ten dollar whore.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab