Well, today at school I was tryin to get my nap on in sociology. However the three dudes next to me decided it would be a great time to talk about hotdog sized blunts, midget sex, and their dicks. For 1 and 1/2 hours. True f*cking story. This one dude says "over the summer I got these pills. No homo, man but they make your dick long, thick, and nice." No bullsh*t. Then they moved on to how they wanna f*ck midgets n stuff like that.
K, koo.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
1. You must have really boring conversations for that to live up to the title you gave it.
2. You have the maturity of a 5 month old rat.
3. Nobody cares. Not even you.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by aleb
well quoted sir!

indeed!
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Quote by break-me-in
1. You must have really boring conversations for that to live up to the title you gave it.

Agreed (although I didn't get the 'rat' part tbh), sorry TS but you can't have expected this thread to go well can you?
Quote by break-me-in

dude Im pretty sure a 5 month old rat is mature, as far as rats go any ways

other than that I agree with everything you said
And you're really pissed off cause you couldn't sleep during a sociology class because three guys were talking about retarded stuff... and you're really pissed huh?

Well, think about how the teacher feels when you're trying to get "your nap on" while he's trying to teach you something that might help you in life.
Quote by Ibanez69
dude Im pretty sure a 5 month old rat is mature, as far as rats go any ways

other than that I agree with everything you said

Well in comparison to a human being I don't think rats have any mental maturity. The 5 month old thing was just to lengthen it out a bit, because that way it sounds better.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in

Are young rats notoriously immature?
I can't believe you stayed awake to listen to a bunch of guys talking about their dicks. If there was ever a reason "to" sleep in class, that would be one of them.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by jim morrison714
Are young rats notoriously immature?

I don't think so, but since the random "age+animal" combo I used has attracted so much confusion and controversy, I hereby declare this thread about the much more interesting topic of how quickly rodents mature.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
k, koo.
There's a road that leads to the end of all suffering. You should take it.

- Jericho Caine

secret, aaaaagent maaan.
secret, aaaaagent maaan.