I'd use the old thread, but no one responds to them. How would this handle Dick Dale, The Ventures, The Surfaris, and the Beach Boys? http://www.guitarcenter.com/Wilson-Brothers-The-Ventures-Electric-Guitar-511810-i1147293.gc

My only concern is it's made out of agathis, and how would this compare to Jazzmaster,I'd try it, but I don't think I can get to aa store soon. Thanks.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Oh, sorry.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Dick Dale Uses a Strat, as did alot of other surf artists, high action .16 strings and lots of reverb

Gibson Buckethead Les Paul & Peter Frampton Les Paul
Dean Razorback Slime Bumblebee
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier
EHX Memory Man/Hazarai
Digitch Whammy
Sovtek Straight 4x12
Herdim Picks
Laney Linebacker 50 Reverb
MXR Phase 90
Yeah, I think I'll go with the '50s Classic Series Strat.
Quote by chip46