I was looking at the Agile Interceptor Pro on rondomusic.com and whenever I go to checkout, it says

"We're sorry, but there was an error in your form data!

You must specify a valid value for: storeid .

Please go back and try it again. "

Does this mean the site has since ceased the sale of the model, or is it simply a problem with the site itself. All other models I have tried give me no problem when I click the checkout button.

http://www.rondomusic.com/product998.html

That is the link. I found a link to a tribal green AIP 27 which works, but it seems to be a different cut (and not the color I want)

Any help is appreciated
it's not in stock.

btw, it's good to meet another Mr. Hand. Hello Mr. Hand, my name is Mr. Hand.
Quote by Killian5-0
I was looking at a friend of mines baby that was just born and I said "He's younger than me"

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
I'm afraid they don't have any of these left in stock. Only those that show on the list are available. Here's the list: http://www.rondomusic.com/electricguitar.html
I'm sure there will be more Interceptor Pro in the future.
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

Haha, hello to you as well.

Do you have any idea the wait time until it is in stock again? Also, you seem to be knowledgeable on Agiles, how do you feel about the trem on them? Or am I better off buying one (Such as the Tribal Green) without it.
Quote by Mr. Hand
Haha, hello to you as well.

Do you have any idea the wait time until it is in stock again? Also, you seem to be knowledgeable on Agiles, how do you feel about the trem on them? Or am I better off buying one (Such as the Tribal Green) without it.

restocking can be unpredictable, if i were you, I would e-mail Kurt (Rondo Music customer support) about it. The trems are decent, at best. They're fine if they are set up properly.
Quote by Killian5-0
I was looking at a friend of mines baby that was just born and I said "He's younger than me"

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
Email Kurt, and he'll get one in for you specially
They're a really great company on a customer level I've heard
ohai little sig.