Yeah, not "Golden Gate" or "Tower" or the one over the "River Kwei"

You may have seen my Pacifica thread.

I am having reservations about keeping a Tremolo on it.

Thought about a nice Wilkinson/Gotoh one but they are very expensive.

Thought about a smooth "no name" one.

What are my options for a fully adjustable, hard tail bridge?

I am in the UK so stuff available here, would be useful.

Also, if you could link me to examples, that would be great.

Many thanks
you can get some good bridges off of ebay
i got my replacement tremolo for my squier off of there, it works quite nicely
http://cgi.ebay.com/Wilkinson-Strat-5-1-Vintage-Tremolo-Chrome-NEW_W0QQitemZ380061062281QQihZ025QQcategoryZ41407QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
^one i got, theres plenty other nice ones though
Current Gear-
Ibanez RG321
Peavey Rage 258
Rogue LX400
Fender Rumble 15
Honestly? Take the 200ish you'd spend on a nice bridge and get a nice used guitar that's better than a yamaha pacifica.

Just my take on it.

If you're in love with the pacifica, just block the trem. Problem solved, and it's mad cheap to do. Any guitar shop can do it. It's what i've had done (and done myself) to both my Ibanez S and RG. Simply put, a block on the bridge is like a wedge of sized wood which is slid between the underhalf of the trem block and the guitar's body cavity so that the bridge sits level. It prevents the bridge from rocking outwards, and the spring tension keeps it from rocking inwards.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by strat0blaster
Honestly? Take the 200ish you'd spend on a nice bridge and get a nice used guitar that's better than a yamaha pacifica.

Just my take on it.

If you're in love with the pacifica, just block the trem. Problem solved, and it's mad cheap to do. Any guitar shop can do it. It's what i've had done (and done myself) to both my Ibanez S and RG. Simply put, a block on the bridge is like a wedge of sized wood which is slid between the underhalf of the trem block and the guitar's body cavity so that the bridge sits level. It prevents the bridge from rocking outwards, and the spring tension keeps it from rocking inwards.

You may not have seen my Pacifica thread then.

I bought the Pacifica, because it has a well made body and neck.

The intention is to fit either a veneer or solid figured maple top to it, pickups, no pick guard and get shot of that crappy, bent metal looking Trem, that they like to stick on Strats.

So, I was wondering what choice of Hard tails was out there. Trem's are expensive. I would like either a Wilkinson VS100 or VS401, but they range from £70-£110.

I imagine (hope!) that Hard tail bridges are cheaper, but I want intonation and string height adjustment too.

Really, I want a poo hot looking bridge, preferably with a name on it.

AXETEC: I am going to be giving their Steam Hammer Humbucker and Jail House Rails (Mid and Neck) a whirl.

Going to coil tap the neck and middle so I can make them single coil.

In my Pacifica thread, I have a pic of one of them Trem bridges that I was looking into as well
Guitar Fetish hard tail bridges are excellent from what I hear. They are $12. Twelve. And they are great from what I'm told.
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
Otter, you're my new god.