can anyone recommend me a distortion pedal (under £100) for guns n roses kinda of music.

my amp is a fender blues junior and i have a les paul.

thanks guys, i bet this has been posted soo many timess
Your budget seems fairly large, so I'd say EHX English Muff'n should nail it, and it would sound gorgeous through the BJ. A DS-1 or DS-2 would be pretty close as well, and those sound spectacular through a fender amp, in my opinion.

Also, I saw your thread about a bass distortion, and I use my DS-1 for guitar and bass, and it sounds great with both. I haven't tried a DS-2 extensively, but I've heard great things.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
A brit voiced amp (marshall preferably) with a wah. Or, if that's not an option, I'd say the EHX English Muff'n.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
either the english muff'n or maybe the marshall jackhamer
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
^ The jackhammer blows. I used one for a few months, the Dist channel is muddy and disgusting, and the OD channel is wayyyy too tweakable to be useful. I couldn't get the same sound twice, and it really wasn't that great to begin with. Keep in mind I spent $40 for it, not the new price. I say stay away or try it out EXTENSIVELY first.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
i get a nice "Knockin on Heaven's Door" tone from my old SD-1, mind you it's a 1980's one so it's running a 4558 chip, so i'd try a TS-9 or a TS-808.
Good luck mate.
Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Gibson Explorer New Century
Gibson RD Artist
Fender American Standard Telecaster

Amps:

Framus Cobra
Marshall JCM800 2203 - 1960A

Pedals:

Crybaby 535Q
Rockbox Boiling Point Overdrive