I'm looking for a premade body in the shape of a gibson les paul, tobacco finish, and room for two humbucker pickups. Can anyone point me to a website with something similar to that?

EDIT: Also, can I get a good bridge of some kind? I already know (I think) everything else.
"Dude, you gotta pull an "Axl Rose" on them.
Tell them it's your band, if they don't like it, they can get in line and kiss your ass." ~pablo_arg
Last edited by Ulciroa at Sep 9, 2008,
Warmoth FTW.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Thanks for the body suggestion.

Any suggestions for a bridge? No tremolo if possible.

Also, I was looking at Livewire™ Dave Mustaine Model LW-Must Pickups from Seymour Duncan. Any cheaper alternatives?

Finally, can any neck work with any body shape? I kinda like this one: http://www.warmoth.com/guitar/necks/necks.cfm?fuseaction=kws_warmothpro
Tell them it's your band, if they don't like it, they can get in line and kiss your ass." ~pablo_arg
1. I suggest the Toneprose locking tune o matic
2. Duncan Blackouts>Livewires
3. They have the same neck joint, they'll all work.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Thanks to the above two posters. This'll help my specs.
warmoth also does finishes, but its expensive as s***....however its probably worth it if u dont know what ur doing (im guessin this is a first build)
Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
Whenever I clean my guitars, my family wonders why it smells so good; I say that I exude a fresh citrus scent from hidden orifices.
They stopped asking
Yep, it's my first.