ever wanted to get something off your chest?
here is the place, I'll start;

Dear Japan Centre girl,
Every time I enter, you give me this smile and look at me as if I'm going to ask you for a table.
No, I'm not interested in a table at your restaurant. I want to go downstairs and get my takeaway sushi, so I can eat in peace.
If you wore less makeup you might be attractive. Else it looks like the insane clown posse got to you and you have permanent black eyes.

sincerely, Batman
Quote by mynameisbatman
ever wanted to get something off your chest?
here is the place, I'll start;

Dear Japan Centre girl,
Every time I enter, you give me this smile and look at me as if I'm going to ask you for a table.
No, I'm not interested in a table at your restaurant. I want to go downstairs and get my takeaway sushi, so I can eat in peace.
If you wore less makeup you might be attractive. Else it looks like the insane clown posse got to you and you have permanent black eyes.

sincerely, Batman

Dear Batman,
It's what I'm paid to do. I'm not interested in you in any way, shape or form, It's just in my job description to do this, so don't flatter yourself, you egocentric, raw-fish eating maniac . Don't let the door slap you on the ass on your way out.

Sincerely,
Japan Centre girl.

P.S. That outfit looks fucking ridiculous, only Christian Bale can pull it off. Do I look like I want to see your nipples immortalized in vulcanised rubber? And you keep tripping up on your cape.
Quote by LordBishek
Dear Batman,
It's what I'm paid to do. I'm not interested in you in any way, shape or form, It's just in my job description to do this, so don't flatter yourself, you egocentric, raw-fish eating maniac . Don't let the door slap you on the ass on your way out.

Sincerely,
Japan Centre girl.

P.S. That outfit looks fucking ridiculous, only Christian Bale can pull it off. Do I look like I want to see your nipples immortalized in vulcanised rubber? And you keep tripping up on your cape.

Dear Crazy stalker.
Christian bale is a faggot.
and I want my damn sushi

sincerely, batman
Quote by LordBishek
Dear Batman,

Sincerely,
Japan Centre girl.

Ultimate win.

Instant Thread Killer Joke.
/Thread
A message to all readers: I’m a cynical, satirical, sadistic, heartless, sardonic, mocking, demotivating, derisive, scathing, contemptuous, disdainful, scornful and condescending guy. And I love it.

Quote by Amalgam
I like this guy's thinking.
Quote by mynameisbatman
Dear Crazy stalker.
Christian bale is a faggot.
and I want my damn sushi

sincerely, batman

I like Christian Bale. And I was only joking.

You always have to take everything too far!