Page 1 of 3
This September 28th is National Green day in the United Kingdom... Green here refering to Ganja...
On Sunday 28th of September at 1PM there are going to be several meetings across the country in parks to raise awareness of the campaign to legalize cannabis. The only requirement is that you wear something green. Some of these events are more organized than others but it shouldn't stop anyone. If you are a smoker or just pro-legalization I urge you to go along. Obviously bring food and drink plus some herb (at your own risk of course) and have fun socializing with like minded fellows.

The list of meeting places and the source:
National Green day picnics

The list:

AT 1 PM

Birmingham - Cannon Hill Park, Central reservation, on the green area, in front of the old Golden Lion

Cambridge - Christs Piece near Diana Memorial

Cardiff - Castle Park near the Cardiff Castle

Cheltenham - The Beer Gardens

Coventry - Memorial Park Monument at Memorial Park

Danbury - Essex - Danbury Common

Edinburgh - The Meadows

Enfield Gardens River Lee

Gateshead - picnic area in Saltwell Park, Est Park Road

Great Yarmouth - St Georges Park

London - near Speaker's Corner, Hyde Park

Lowestoft, Suffolk - Sparrows Nest

Newcastle - Leases Park

Norwich - Chapelfield Gardens

Plymouth - Freedom Fields Park

South Woodham Ferrers, Essex - Compass Gardens

St Mary's Bay, Kent - on the beach

Stoke-on-Trent - Hanley Park, Shelton

Wolverhampton - West Park

Worthing, Sussex - Homefield Park

I should be attending the Cambridge one... Although dont expect that one to be very organized... I'm the one organizing it.

And there is nothing to stop someone from organizing their own in their hometown. Simply sign up to the LCA forum and have one of their admins add it to the list.

Oh and I know this could easily have gone in the Drugs thread but I feel it will get more attention this way instead of it being lost in another thread.
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Last edited by IDread at Sep 10, 2008,
haha.... Green Day... Holiday...
SHEEEEEIT DAWG GET DA HELL OUT MY SIG!

Quote by brandon369852
"I think my friend might kill herself."
"Dude, I think you should call the cops."
"I have a better idea. I'll ask the Pit."
Quote by aceofspades10
haha.... Green Day... Holiday...

Yes I know I noticed it too.
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Meh, I don't need more people to tell me how amazing drugs are.
No one who isn't a total stoner will go to this.
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
I'll probably be journeying through the meadows anyway so I'll drop by and say hey.
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
Quote by BlackLuster
Meh, I don't need more people to tell me how amazing drugs are.
No one who isn't a total stoner will go to this.

I don't really care as long as people go.
And besides, I'm not a COMPLETE stoner and I'm going.
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
when i come around, i will be so jaded and everyone will be like welcome to paradise Saint Jimmy....fail
Quote by killboypowerhed
when i come around, i will be so jaded and everyone will be like welcome to paradise Saint Jimmy....fail

Jesus titty ****ing christ read the original post you douche...
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
You know these are probably organized by police so they can bust all the Green Day fans.
RULE BRITANNIA
I'll smoke a joint in honour of this great holiday, since I am in Canada.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
You know these are probably organized by police so they can bust all the Green Day fans.

You know it would be kind of amusing to find out that the Legalize Cannabis Alliance was actually a police sting operation...
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Quote by l1Douchhe1l
they needa have some of those over here in the US

That's called 420. Practice it.
Ahhhhhhhh.
Quote by Bubbles516
Does Canada have one of these?

420 (April 20th) is the day in Canada/North America that most people celebrate Marijuana. Just a few more months to go....
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Quote by White_Venom1993
I don't want to, I'm a minority. LOL...

Shouldn't really stop you.
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Stoners = Pathetic.
Quote by Brunnis Jetrel, Eve-Search Forums
oh the good old days of launching strawberries at point blank range into people's faces with a ballista... brings back mammaries

Quote by SkyValley
Kick your OWN ass before he has a chance to get to it.

Clicky --->
Quote by Wigert
Stoners = Pathetic.

Stoners aren't the only onces who smoke herb.

And why would you even post in a thread like this if that is all you have to contribute?
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Quote by Wigert
Stoners = Pathetic.

That's right. Just be awsome and smoke weed without being a stereotype.

Nub.
Quote by sunnyo
That's right. Just be awsome and smoke weed without being a stereotype.

Nub.

No one apart from people critisizing this have brought up the stoner stereotype...
The day is certainly not just for stoners, although no doubt they will be in attendence. It is also for people who use herb medicinally and for religious reasons as well as recreational users.
The aim is not to get stoned (although admittedly, that will probably happen) it is to raise awareness for the campaign to legalize.
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Quote by IDread
No one apart from people critisizing this have brought up the stoner stereotype...
The day is certainly not just for stoners, although no doubt they will be in attendence. It is also for people who use herb medicinally and for religious reasons as well as recreational users.
The aim is not to get stoned (although admittedly, that will probably happen) it is to raise awareness for the campaign to legalize.

Quote by sunnyo

I think it says something about you when a reasonable reply confuses you so...
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Yes I'm getting confused for some weird reason today! Gonna smoke up a shit load of grass next week
Quote by sunnyo
Yes I'm getting confused for some weird reason today! Gonna smoke up a shit load of grass next week

And you say you aren't a stoner...
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Quote by Wigert
Stoners = Pathetic.

Hey didn't you get the news? The Grundy tribute is over. Get a new avatar you unoriginal hurtbag.
Quote by red18420

Yes I'm not a stoner. I only smoke up about once in a while. Get your facts right. Anyway it doesn't get in the way of my life does it? Oh yeah, I kinda have a life out of the internet...
Quote by IDread

Well said.
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
we're not pathetic
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I got crap to do, okay? Counter-Strike isn't going to play itself.
Quote by sunnyo
Yes I'm not a stoner. I only smoke up about once in a while. Get your facts right. Anyway it doesn't get in the way of my life does it? Oh yeah, I kinda have a life out of the internet...

Maybe you should get your facts right too... I smoke for religious reasons and I certainly don't let it get in the way of life. Oh and believe it or not, you are not the only person outside of the internet.
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Quote by IDread
Maybe you should get your facts right too... I smoke for religious reasons and I certainly don't let it get in the way of life. Oh and believe it or not, you are not the only person outside of the internet.

O rly? It's best if you just shut up up or this good thread will get locked.
Quote by sunnyo
O rly? It's best if you just shut up up or this good thread will get locked.

Now why would it get locked? You going to report it becuase YOU dragged it off topic?
I am trying to promote a cause I believe in and you are arguing with me despite the fact that my cause is beneficial to your lifestyle. Not particularly smart are you?

Now can you give up so posting can resume as normal?
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Quote by IDread
Now why would it get locked? You going to report it becuase YOU dragged it off topic?
I am trying to promote a cause I believe in and you are arguing with me despite the fact that my cause is beneficial to your lifestyle. Not particularly smart are you?

I don't smoke weed often but I smoke it enough to not give a flying **** about what everyone else is saying haha.. count me in for the Cardiff one.
Quote by soulflyV
A horse walks into a bar.

The bartender says, "Why the long face?!"

The horse says, "My son has just been diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis".

Oh wow.
Am I the only one confused? I thought both you guys were on the same side of the issue, why are you arguing, or did I miss some sarcasm?
Quote by red18420

Quote by IDread

Just stop ****ing posting you dumb shit.

I'd go if there was one in leicester. How about abbey park or something?
Quote by Jericho114
Am I the only one confused? I thought both you guys were on the same side of the issue, why are you arguing, or did I miss some sarcasm?

I didn't understand what he was saying so I went
Page 1 of 3