for me it would be metallica cause everyone loves them so much.... there okay, but there not that good. Please dont let this thread turn into "omg you dont like metallica, whats wrong you" kinda thing.

bands that annoy you for any reason
Quote by vmanoman
damn....thats nuts. 2 nuts in fact. anyway, all that happened to me was i fell up a flight of stairs....like not up a few steps, but tripped at the bottom and fell up the entire flight.....
Rancid. that's about it
Quote by RU Experienced?
I love ham, I'm gay!!!

Buy fresh sliced deli ham and stop being a bitch. Also, never microwave ham ever, it's in strict violation of ham law.
i was gonna say metallica, then i was not oging to cause you did, but no, they piss me off. metallica.
Quote by blink18244
for me it would be metallica cause everyone loves them so much.... there okay, but there not that good. Please dont let this thread turn into "omg you dont like metallica, whats wrong you" kinda thing.

bands that annoy you for any reason

good night, i hate metallica. incredibly overrated.
Fall Out Boy
Hawthrone(sp?) Heights

I can't stand hearing either, gives me a headache.

Saving Able

They don't seem to be that good, and it sounds to much like Hinder to me.
yea id have to say any over-rated band, i try and stay out of mainstream. especially any new rap though i dont think ud consider any rap groups bands.
fall out boy,tokyo hotel,joans brothers,blink 182,oasis thats about it
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.
Quote by LazyLatinoRocke
Jonas Brothers

/thread

+frickin 1

naked brothers band too... what kinda name is that seriously?! they must be gay!
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!