Page 1 of 3
Im suc an asshole. I was goofing of fwith my friend (1 year older than me), his little sister ( 1 year YOUNGER than me), two 10 year olds, and the guy 10 yr olds parents. I was racing my friend's little sister and i was meaning no harm, but i through my skateboard into the back of her bike.

She then flipped, and the back tire is now crooked, and she was perfectly fine. THen, my friend, who openly disses her, comes after me trying to ****ing kill me, chases me on foot, but i out ran him 3 or 4 times. Then the guy ten yr old's dad, being the jock **** eating dick comes over and says thesse EXACT words to me:

"What the hell were you thinking? I mean she has no control of that thing. You throw ur skateboard into it, and she loses the control of it. What the hell could she do then? I think u should think about what you did and go apologize."

I really am like f*cking screwed. When he went over along with everyone else, i bolted across my golf course and just started crying. And shaking really badly. Im terrified to even go within a 500 ft radius of them.

Im really scared that he was my closest friend in my neighborhood, and i want him not to be pissed off anymore at me, but i can't see him cuz i will like get killed by him.

So, pit, WHAT THE HELL DO I DO??????
Myspace.

Quote by djmay71
it wasn't 7 days, it was 5.

and you call yourself the son of catholics

Quote by hugh20
I would keep it on my mantel piece and tell my grandchildren about the day I tried to overthrow the human race with my race of tree-men.
Go apologize!

And was it an accident?
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Uh, apologize? Your own fault.

I don't mean to be a dick, but really.
Apologize, you gimp...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Yes it, it is really hard for me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Myspace.

Quote by djmay71

Quote by hugh20
I would keep it on my mantel piece and tell my grandchildren about the day I tried to overthrow the human race with my race of tree-men.
if you dont want to lose this friend then frickin apologize!!
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
You ran into a field and cried because you got yelled at for throwing a skateboard into some girls bike??

Grow up before you get an account on UG.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
how old are you anyways?

grow up and own up.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Shit. Sounds bad...

...really bad.

I'd try apologising.

EDIT: Lol, you're 18.
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
you threw your skateboard at her and you didn't ****ing apologize?

you deserved their reactions
nobody ****ing cares, so why the hell am i even asking anyways? Im just gonna get insulyted by some premature Shit eaters
Myspace.

Quote by djmay71

Quote by hugh20
Quote by Jericho114
You ran into a field and cried because you got yelled at for throwing a skateboard into some girls bike??

Grow up before you get an account on UG.

bam.

apologize. wtf else are you thinking of doing?
Quote by monkeysintheday
I have trained a live tarantula to calm and sit on my guitar due to the awesome powers of my rocking. When I am not playing it angrily bounces about my room hitting everything that isn't me.

Quote by stef123

rageagainst64 you are a legend!
wait you ran away crying and shaking?????
Quote by Allnightmask22

Alternatively, have your friends hold him down, then take a dump in his mouth, make sure your genitals don't touch him though, that's gay.

Quote by RageAgainst...
Teddy-Metal
for those who like to mosh, but just wanna cuddle afterwards

smashing pumkins fans=)^
Yeah, he's a, "jock **** eating dick" because YOU threw your skateboard at a girl to try and knock her off her bike. You're a moron and have no one to blame for this but yourself. The LEAST you could do is apologize. Quit being such a jackass.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
Learn English so you can apologize properly.

^^this

emo

thats all i have to say
Quote by guitarheroII
nobody ****ing cares, so why the hell am i even asking anyways? Im just gonna get insulyted by some premature Shit eaters

So what, you want us to take your side and say the dad's an asshole, the brother's a hypocrite and the daughter's an attention *****?

Grow the fuck up.
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
i would do the same thing all my freinds hate there sisters so they would just laugh
YOU WILL REMEMBER THIS SIG

8/7/09 man, the pear broke loose.

Rule #1 - I'm the Boss
Rule #2 - The Boss is always right
Rule #3 - When the boss is wrong see rule #2
you messed up. Proceed into that dark desolate corner and continue to cry.

Maybe this will help you to become more mature and not be an imbecile by hurting other people, jokingly or not.
PS3

Fear the LIME

X
Quote by guitarheroII

We've all given you totally honest answers. Regardless of whether or not you did it on purpose, apologizing will likely fix it. Not that hard.
While looking at a guitar magazine with some friends.

Quote by Kaleb
DUDE! Is that a Mel Gibson?!

Quote by boreamor
Don't you understand the importance of correct spelling and grammar? It's the online symbol of maturity. And you as sure as hell don't have that.
Apologise. Kiss ass like you've never kissed ass before. Seriously, it's that easy.
Quote by frusciante_man1
cakemonster..you are truly my hero
HONK
Quote by DeSean
HONK!I like your cake.
Quote by olif8
And Cakeface, why didn't you sig my

HONK!

from that other thread?

Quote by LordBishek

I can't stand it any longer.

HONK

Honk if you love cake! HONK!!
Friends are like children. They are stupid and even if you lose one, you can always make another.

Don't sweat it, boyfriend.
Quote by WattsyBoy97
i would do the same thing all my freinds hate there sisters so they would just laugh

Just when you think TS is as stupid as they come.........
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by guitarheroII

I really am like f*cking screwed. When he went over along with everyone else, i bolted across my golf course and just started crying. And shaking really badly. Im terrified to even go within a 500 ft radius of them.

emo

and just go say you are sorry
apologize ass
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.
Quote by guitarheroII

Just apologize, you immature dweeb. That's right, I called you a dweeb.
Quote by guitarheroII

Sorry, but
this reminds me of a similar incident i experienced. me and some friends were playing hide and seek, and i threw a rock behind a friend of mine at long range, hoping to distract him, but he turned and started walking back in the other direction, causing the rock (about the size of an orange) to strike him in the hand. except in this instance, we acted our ages (same age as you and your friend) and didn't flip out on someone simply because of an accident. I simply apologized and explained that i meant no harm, and we continued with our activities.

i urge you to simply go to your friend and apologize, and explain that you meant no harm. If he starts to yell at you, simply wait and know that he's just blowing off steam. Tell him you value his friendship and that this shouldn't ruin that. Tell him you'll apologize to his sister as well. If he STILL acts half his age, whip out the "for god's sake, she's 16 years old, it's not like she's a helpless girl. Would you be this angry if YOU were riding the bike? your sexism isn't something i want to be a part of" argument.

edit- also insult him for going along with a couple of ten year olds in their immaturity. this seriously isn't something someone your age should even be reducing yourself to. You and your friend need to grow up. Anyone else, and i mean ANYONE else, your age would simply see this as an accident that shouldn't be fought over.
Last edited by Glen'sHeroicAct at Sep 9, 2008,
apologize....
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
Quote by guitarheroII
Im suc an asshole. I was goofing of fwith my friend (1 year older than me), his little sister ( 1 year YOUNGER than me), two 10 year olds, and the guy 10 yr olds parents. I was racing my friend's little sister and i was meaning no harm, but i through my skateboard into the back of her bike.

She then flipped, and the back tire is now crooked, and she was perfectly fine. THen, my friend, who openly disses her, comes after me trying to ****ing kill me, chases me on foot, but i out ran him 3 or 4 times. Then the guy ten yr old's dad, being the jock **** eating dick comes over and says thesse EXACT words to me:

"What the hell were you thinking? I mean she has no control of that thing. You throw ur skateboard into it, and she loses the control of it. What the hell could she do then? I think u should think about what you did and go apologize."

Im really scared that he was my closest friend in my neighborhood, and i want him not to be pissed off anymore at me, but i can't see him cuz i will like get killed by him.

So, pit, WHAT THE HELL DO I DO??????

Apologize and grow some balls you pussy.

My Youtube Page

I wrote this story so many days ago
and the words kept falling onto pages.
Without the loss we can't go on
and with the loss we became strong.

Page 1 of 3