Page 1 of 2
That is a great episode. I love the winter olympics one as well
Quote by its_alive
rich_sg, I promote you to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. of the Pit. way to speak your opinion.

Quote by ErnieBallfists
RICH_SG you are a filthy person for accusing me of dirty trolling , you are a stiff coconut
That America one and the amphibious vehicle challenge. Oh my how I laughed.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
The one that sticks in my memory is the Renault Espace convertible episode. It was the start of the new series and I was soooooo excited, and it was just a fantastic episode

I nearly pissed myself when they set the car wash on fire
I love the Polar Exploration one its just awesome! James driving off while May is sitting on the seat shitter in the back (or whatever they called it ) was hilarious and i cant forget the so important Jesus Action Figure doll they brought with them genius!
Fifth gear > Top Gear

Kidding! Don't hurt me!

The one where they shoot a car (mini cooper I believe, can't quite remember) down a huge ski jump is straight up awesome.
There's so many classic moments, I really cannot choose
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Man, there are wayyy too many to chose from!

I loved the latest Japan race one where they tested the Nissan GT-R.
and
I loved the best roads one with the lightweight supercars. They really went to some truly breath taking locations on that episode. I so wanna drive across those roads after watching that episode. I've even got that episode downloaded on my comp. I know someday i'm gonna go there and drive on those roads... someday...!

Oh and the best news ever!!!
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/183671.html
Oh and wait for the end till the best bit. Its truly worth it!!
Last edited by af_the_fragile at Sep 9, 2008,
my favourite was the one where they race through london, by boat car and bike.
I found it highly amusing, partly because half of the places are near me
Quote by lp345
Am I the only one who never gets bored of the repeats on Dave?

Nope. I only consider my life complete because I have the repeats on Dave

And I couldn't choose a favourite episode. The one where they raced the Veyron with a Plane was a good one, but I really do love them all.
Polar Special was superb
Africa Special was awesome
Americaland Special was funny

Pretty much every episode except some bits in Season 1 are brilliant, replacing the stupid fatman with May made a huge difference. Star In A Reasonably Priced Car is the low point in the show but some of them are good like JK.
I'm dancing in the moonlight
It's caught me in its spotlight
Dancing in the moonlight
On this long hot summer night

Martin D-28
Quote by mynameisbatman
my favourite was the one where they race through london, by boat car and bike.
I found it highly amusing, partly because half of the places are near me

Stig on public transport haha

Also, the America one at the car stop and the Arctic one where Jeremy and James are drinking Gin and tonic whilst Richards freezing his bollocks off.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by lp345
Am I the only one who never gets bored of the repeats on Dave?

No. I might start a petition where they only show Red Dwarf, Bottom, Game On, QI and a handful of other shows only...
Quote by lp345
The one that sticks in my memory is the Renault Espace convertible episode. It was the start of the new series and I was soooooo excited, and it was just a fantastic episode

I nearly pissed myself when they set the car wash on fire

I love how Jeremy goes, it's %70 water, and we still set it on fire

My favourite episode might be the one where they go to africa or somwhere.. i forgot where, and they have to get relatively cheap cars and travel across this desert and other stuff, Richards car is awesome.. go Oliver! And his tent almost gets attacked by a hippo
R/DedIT
The Glitch Mob

Arkasia

Tool

Quote by madbasslover
I'd pay four bucks to have those 6 balls stuffed in my mouth.
"Quick get out"
"Look, it's on fire!"
"What?"
"It's on fire!"
"OH god..."
"Quickly, run away"
"Eh?"
"Run away!"
The Caravan NASCAR style race!
Quote by wiggyisgreat
Slooj, I'd bang you so hard.

••The Robin Trower Fans Group••
PM me to join!
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Stig on public transport haha

That was hilarious, when Jeremy is like "were there lots of flashing lights?" *does hand actions* and the Stig just stares like wtf.

Also another favourite par with the stig is when they introduced him onetime, they said "he thought starwars was a documentary" also, when they have the remote control car race, Richard explodes the Stigs, and the Stig just sits there not moving.. it's hilarious.
R/DedIT
The Glitch Mob

Arkasia

Tool

Quote by madbasslover
I'd pay four bucks to have those 6 balls stuffed in my mouth.
I don't know. There's been so many good ones. The Hilux that wouldn't die, the Toybota, the North Pole, Africa...even the stupid ones from the early series of new TG where they just destroyed caravans for an hour
My favorite ones are the one where they track tested the Chevrolet Corvette Z06 and the one where they had that amphibious car challenge
Quote by RoamingConflict
This one dream involved me, one random girl, midgets and a pie.

...and midgets ended up f*cking her. I got the pie.

the caravan one, ive never laughed so hard in my life, im sure the neighbours two doors down were watching it as well.
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
"some say he's got a full size tattoo of his face... on his face"
Mine has to be the Arctic one.

"Please, do not write to us about drinking and driving. Because I'm not driving, I'm sailing."
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.
The British Leyland one. Also, that Top Ground Gear Force they did for Sport Relief.

Jeremy - "There's only one tool you need for gardening" (walks off)
Hammond - "It's going to be a hammer... It's not a hammer!" (Clarkson walks back on with a shotgun)
╠═══════╬═══════╣

FUZZY FLATPICKER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Enjoy occasionally controversial ramblings related to guitars? I have a blog which meets these criteria.
No way...I hated that ground force one. They just looked like idiots.
Top 2, no order:

Trip to America

Salfa Romeaab

Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
i like the show, but i've only caught it a couple of times, so the only one i can say is my favorite is where they each buy a vehicle with only so much money, then they throw them into a few competitions (top speed, rough terrain while holding a bowl of water in your lap, etc)
the one where they have a caravan.

it blows up.
and during their journey, they try to turn around on a road inevitably holding up a cue of cars.

oh, and the boat race one.
Ooh, and I forgot both episodes with their amphibious vehicles.

The first was amazing enough, but the revisit with Hamster was amazing.

"Sky..... Sea..... sky..... SEA!!!!!!"

Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
The Africa and America specials were just briliant, also the Espace Convertible.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Page 1 of 2