I'm customising my SG and I need the final "center piece". It already has a killswitch, a phaser built in and a Fuzz Factory built in. Im also planning on adding a sustainer (sustaniac or fernandes?).
Dot>Jekyll & Hyde>Turbo Tuner>DD-3>DD-7>DRRI
Kaos pad FTW.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Kaoss. you'd get the vibrato effects from it just like if you had the bigsby.
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
You don't need a killswitch with an SG, just turn down your neck pup and turn up your bridge pup and then switch between neck and both, there is a killswitch!
Gear: Warmoth Soloist / Hondo Acou. / Ibanez AS73

Hardwire TL-2 / Boss GE-7 / Electro Harmonix Small Stone Nano / Boss DD-3 / MXR Smart Gate / Ibanez TS9 / Unknown Tremolo

Bugera V55 / Home Made Cab w/ Celestion Speakers G12M & G12T
Quote by SG310user
You don't need a killswitch with an SG, just turn down your neck pup and turn up your bridge pup and then switch between neck and both, there is a killswitch!

I would think, then, that he means the button. If not that, he needs to be able to use both pickups while killswitching.

Also, Kaoss pad ftw.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
My guitar only has one tone and one volume pot........ Looks like craigslist has a load of people who dont want Kaosses.
I think i may be the only one to say Bigsby in this thread.
Quote by asfastasdark
+1. This man knows his ****.

Walker Rose.
BOOOOOO Bigsby.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by walker-rose
I think i may be the only one to say Bigsby in this thread.

Nah, me too. A properly installed and setup Bigsby can take a fair amount of abuse.
If your looking for an easy project a koass pad isnt one of em. Its pretty major surgery. A bigsby isnt a big deal to put on.
no kaoss pad, im sick of all these matt bellamy fan boys that think a kaoss pad will make them sound like matt bellamy

getting it to actually work will be more effor than its worth, they dont actually do much anyway, matt just has his for show, he generally doesnt use them to record with, and if you routed for one it would near destroy youtr guitars tone
kaoss pad, why is this even a question?
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
So definately the bigsby
Quote by asfastasdark
+1. This man knows his ****.

Walker Rose.
Well, a Kaoss pad is cooler than a bigsby (No, I don't like Muse).
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Definately the Kaoss Pad, you'll get more effects than just the vibrato from the Bigsby, and...it has lights... OOOO
Quote by mexican_shred
^oh jesus christ . just because it has the same brand name and a remotely same name doesnt make it at all the same. its like saying a cat is like a human because its a mammal.
Quote by lefthandman9876
no kaoss pad, im sick of all these matt bellamy fan boys that think a kaoss pad will make them sound like matt bellamy

getting it to actually work will be more effor than its worth, they dont actually do much anyway, matt just has his for show, he generally doesnt use them to record with, and if you routed for one it would near destroy youtr guitars tone

Why are there so many people that hate Matt Bellamy on here?

And I think you're kind of a dick for saying that people are being fanboys and thinking it will make them sound like him. People can't have an inspiration?
Gear
Fender Thinline Telecaster Deluxe

1983 Aria Pro II XX Deluxe Flying V

2007 S101 EGU34

1963 Kay Vanguard

1964 Kay Vanguard

AXL Badwater SRO

Hondo Strat

1974 Acoustic(brand) 134 4x10 combo

Epiphone Valve Jr.
no, put a bigsby, you don't need a kaoss pad built in your guitar.
we got a kaos pad into the shoop yesterday first one ive ever used they are awesome i wanna get one but i dont have 800 to spare
Dan The Man Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians Only

Gear Fund 1000/ ???

Yes his name is Dan
I actually want to my own originals with the kaoss. Think of the cool sounding possibilities!