I'm strongly considering this as a career, but I don't know any prerequisites to it. Or what the actual name would be called. Can anyone help me out or point me in the right direction here?
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
I wouldn't suggest doing it as a career if you can't spell it

Even if it is a typo
Quote by xHellbound
I guess the first thing you need help with is spelling "Weapons Research" correctly.

This.

It depends on the kind of weapons you are looking to research into.

Projectile weapons would involve Physics

Chemical weapons would involve Chemistry

Nuclear would involve a lot of both as well as some Quantum Mechanics.
wepons
Quote by Trefellin
Anyone with half a brain knows that Jesus is way more metal than Satan. Lucifer was the worlds very first emo.

Quote by glowinghamster4'

i just want to let you know that made my day.

Quote by Weaponized
Solid state master race
=( I'm sorry. And I realized it would involve some sort of science, and obviously physics, but I didn't know what else =( jerks.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Dude you can just start right now! Be your own boss, work within YOUR schedule! All you'll need is some raw materials and some test kittens. And a back yard.
We're only strays.
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
Dude you can just start right now! Be your own boss, work within YOUR schedule! All you'll need is some raw materials and some test kittens. And a back yard.

BEST RESPO0NCE EVER!!!!!

LOL
Quote by Trefellin
Anyone with half a brain knows that Jesus is way more metal than Satan. Lucifer was the worlds very first emo.

Quote by glowinghamster4'

i just want to let you know that made my day.

Quote by Weaponized
Solid state master race
just study physics or some kind of engineering and search for a job in the appropriate sector
So far engineering, physics and chemistry. Thanks!